Robert Cannon (sculptor)
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on March 11 2018. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Robert_Cannon_(sculptor). All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Robert_Cannon_(sculptor), the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Robert_Cannon_(sculptor).
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (October 2011)
Robert Cannon (born May 10, 1969) is an American sculptor. Originally from Flemington, New Jersey, he holds a BA with distinction from Yale University. While attending Yale, Cannon studied under the American Sculptor Alice Aycock.
Nature is the inspiration and foundation for Cannon’s terraform sculptures. Terraform, literally translates to "Earth-shaping," the process of deliberate modification of the atmosphere, temperature, surface topography or ecology to be similar to those of Earth to make it habitable by humans.
- Cambe, Debora. "The sculptures of Robert Cannon". http://obviousmag.org/en/archives/2011/07/live_sculptures_by_robert_cannon.html.
- Stang, Sally (6 April 2011). "Doing the Dance with Nature". Packet Magazine. http://pmfineliving.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=189:doing-the-dance-with-nature&catid=64:artists&Itemid=73/. Retrieved 29 October 2011.