Template:Infobox settlement Rogersville has a population of 7.[no citations needed here] Its elevation is 1,024 feet. Rogersville was established in January 1837 by James O. Rogers and John R. Colburn. The village is located a few miles from Blountsville, Indiana.
In 1851, it was documented that Rogersville had a post office with a postmaster named Jabesh Luellen. Luellen's tenure as postmaster appears to have been superseded by his son, David M. Luellen, who is listed as a postmaster of Rogersville in the book History of Henry County, Indiana. Luellen Jr. was also a merchant in the village.
In 1871, it was documented that Rogersville had a harness shop, a blacksmith shop, a shoe store, a grocery store and a dry goods store. In 1871, Rogersville also had a physician by the name of Dr. Kerr.
- Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- Pleas, Elwood (1871). Henry County, past and present. Gale Cengage Learning. pp. 77. ISBN 1432809652. http://books.google.com/books?id=teVp29oETyYC&lpg=PA77&dq=Rogersville%20%22Henry%20county%22&pg=PA78#v=onepage&q=Rogersville&f=false.
- United States. Post Office Dept (1851). Table of the Post Offices in the United States, Arranged by States and Counties. United States. Post Office Dept. pp. 236. http://books.google.com/books?id=fU4ZAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA236.
- History of Henry County, Indiana. Eastern Indiana Publishing Company. 1966. pp. 849. http://books.google.com/books?id=k1tEAAAAIAAJ&q=Rogersville,+Indiana&dq=Rogersville,+Indiana&hl=en&sa=X&ei=aQmyUrCWLcbaoASH2YLoBw&ved=0CCwQ6AEwADgK.
- Rogersville, Stony Creek Township, Henry County, Indiana. Rootsweb.ancestry.com.
- Abbey, Martha Jewett (1989). Llewellyn Traces. 1-4. M.J. Abbey. pp. 66. http://books.google.com/books?id=TP4wAAAAMAAJ&q=Rogersville,+Indiana&dq=Rogersville,+Indiana&hl=en&sa=X&ei=eQayUqX_HszaoATfjIFA&ved=0CEgQ6AEwBA. – Interview with Frank Luellen of Rogersville, Indiana
- Rogersville Cemetery - Stoney Creek Township. Hcgs.net. – Information about Rogersville Cemetery, established in 1834