- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on January 16 2020. This is a backup of Wikipedia:STATIS. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/STATIS, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/STATIS.
Original short description: "Riddim & dubstep producer"
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (January 2020)
Tony Romanelli (born September 24, 1989), known professionally as STATIS (stylized as ST⨺TIS), is an American DJ, producer, singer, songwriter, composer and instrumentalist from Surf City, North Carolina. He has released four singles via the SoundCloud owned affiliate, RepostNetwork.
STATIS was born as Antonio Julio Hernandez in 1989 in Parsippany, New Jersey. After moving to Cary, North Carolina, he was introduced to [[Heavy metal music|metal], and eventually took up the drums. Romanelli eventually joined the metal core band Written in Red at the age of 17, and embarked on his first inter-state tour. Upon Written in Red disbanding, Romanelli moved to Wilmington, North Carolina to join the band Carry the Wounded. After releasing their first EP, Romanelli signed an endorsement deal with custom drum builder, Shine Drums, and cymbal manufacturer.
In early 2011, Romanelli left the band to pursue a solo act, and started teaching himself Electronic Music Production. After releasing songs under various aliases in order to test his sound, Romanelli settled on the monkier ST⨺TIS in 2017 and began working on building his social media following and branding.
After releasing ABDUCTION, followed by the Dubstep track "Stay Together", in November 2019 STATIS released his first Pop/Future Bass track titled, "Alone". Within two weeks, "Alone" was added to the BPM Supreme Database along with "ABDUCTION". It was then picked up for on-air play by Dash Radio and added to the Radio Cafe Top 10 by producer Christopher Ewing in partnership with IHeartRadio. Formal support for the track was then provided by Spinnin' Records artist, "musicbyLUKAS".
|Dreaming of Horses||2018||Template:Non-album single||Self Release/Amuse.io|
|ABDUCTION||2019||Template:Non-album single||Self Release/RepostNetwork|
|Stay Together||2019||Template:Non-album single||Self Release/RepostNetwork|
|Alone||2019||Template:Non-album single||Self Release/RepostNetwork|
- "Radio Cafe Top 10 iHeart Station". https://www.iheart.com/podcast/269-the-radio-cafe-top-10-coun-30674843/.
- "musicbyLUKAS Supported Track Playlist". https://soundcloud.com/teammbl/sets/musicbylukas-supports.
- "Spinnin' Charts for Alone". https://spinninrecords.com/talentpool/track/367848-statis-alone/.
- "Spinnin' Charts for Stay Together". https://spinninrecords.com/talentpool/track/361966-statis-stay-together/.
- "Spinnin' Charts for ABDUCTION". https://spinninrecords.com/talentpool/track/360668-statis-abduction/.
- "The Global Charts". https://www.reverbnation.com/main/charts/Global/dubstep.
- "The National Dubstep Charts". https://www.reverbnation.com/main/charts/National/dubstep.
- This page could use some categorization… if it was still on Wikipedia. On Deletionpedia.org, we don't really care so much.