- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on July 20 2019. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Samantha_Cerio. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Samantha_Cerio, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Samantha_Cerio.
Template:Infobox gymnast Samantha Cerio (born 1996) is a retired Asian-American individual artistic gymnast who competed for Auburn University and was named SEC co-scholar athlete of the year. Her coach was Jeff Graba who once described her as "the heart and soul of the team." She became J.O. National Bars Champion in 2015 and earned All-SEC honors in 2017 and 2018. She had been engaging in gymnastics for nearly two decades before she announced her retirement in 2019 after suffering a double knee dislocation during a performance. Having completed her school education from South Iredell High School, she became a student of Aerospace Engineer at the Samuel Ginn College of Engineering of Auburn University. She is engaged to Trey Wood.
- Chiu, Allyson (April 9, 2019). "A college gymnast broke both her legs attempting a blind landing". https://www.boston.com/sports/college-sports/2019/04/08/auburn-gymnast-samantha-cerio-breaks-legs. Retrieved 29 April 2019.
- Cerio named SEC Co-Scholar Athlete of the Year Women's Gymnastics 3/20/2019 2:59:00 PM
- Allyson Chiu. ‘Nothing ever goes as planned’: A college gymnast dislocated both knees attempting a blind landing The Washington Post
- Stick it for Sam: Auburn rallies behind senior leader Women's Gymnastics 4/6/2019 11:00:00 AM By: Greg Ostendorf
- Samantha Cerio: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know, Heavy.com
- Stump, Scott (April 15, 2019). "Auburn gymnast Samantha Cerio opens up about moment of career-ending injury". https://www.today.com/news/auburn-gymnast-samantha-cerio-opens-about-catastrophic-injury-t152128. Retrieved 29 April 2019.