Sheikh Noor Muhammad
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on July 6 2015. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Sheikh_Noor_Muhammad. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Sheikh_Noor_Muhammad, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Sheikh_Noor_Muhammad.
|Sheikh Noor Muhammad|
|Died||21 September 1930|
|Cause of death||Respiratory Disease|
|Spouse(s)||Imam Bibi Template:Small|
|Children||Muhammad Iqbal (son)|
|Relatives||Javid Iqbal (judge) (Grandson)|
He was the grandfather of the Judge Javid Iqbal. He belonged to Sheikh family. He married Imam Bibi in 1874. Imam Bibi died in 1914.
He was married to Imam Bibi in 1875.
|Shaikh Atta Muhammad
Sheikh Noor Muhammad was suffered from Reactive arthritis on September 20, 1930. He controlled himself but due to health problems, he suffered from Respiratory disease and died on September 21, 1930. He was succeeded by his son, Muhammad Iqbal.
- Judge Javid Iqbal (grandson)
- Muhammad Iqbal (son)
- Waleed Iqbal (great-grandson)
- Yousuf Salahuddin (great-grandson)
- Sheikh, Noor Muhammad (29 May 2015). "Father of Muhammad Iqbal" (PDF). Hyderabad: Jan Muhammad Syed Merchant. pp. 38. https://www.allamaiqbalforus.blogspotcom/2011/10/noor.html?m=1. Retrieved 29 May 2015. "nicee"
- Sheikh Noor Muhammad was educated in Aligarh University after war of independence in 1857. He was late educated in 1857. At the age of 19.
- Sheikh was suffered very high from Respiratory disease. That's why he used wheelchair to walk. After Reactive arthritis, he was unable to speak, walk. But he controlled himself. But because of his suffering to Respiratory disease he died.