- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on June 17 2018. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Simple_Token. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Simple_Token, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Simple_Token.
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (March 2018)
Template:Infobox currency Simple Token is a blockchain project and cryptocurrency which enables digital communities to design, launch, and manage their own branded tokens on open, scalable Ethereum side-chains. The OpenST protocol enables businesses to stake Simple Tokens (OST) against minting their own branded tokens. Users are able to manage, customise, and analyse their token economy. The project's co-founder and CEO is Jason Goldberg. Investors include Tencent, Greycroft and 500 Startups.
- "Simple Token Announces Exclusive Debut Listing of OST on Binance Exchange". https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/simple-token-announces-exclusive-debut-listing-of-ost-on-binance-exchange-300573028.html. Retrieved 5 January 2018.
- "Simple Token Public Token Sale Closes After Major Success". https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/simple-token-public-token-sale-closes-after-major-success-300567387.html. Retrieved 5 January 2018.
- "Simple Token Takes the Headache out of Blockchain Tokenization". https://www.chipin.com/simple-token-blockchain-app-tokens/. Retrieved 5 January 2018.
- "Blockchain And Tokenization Being Simplified For Mass Market". https://cointelegraph.com/news/blockchain-and-tokenization-being-simplified-for-mass-market. Retrieved 13 January 2018.
- "Take off your Bitcoin blinders: There’s no ‘right way’ to use blockchain". https://venturebeat.com/2017/10/31/take-off-your-bitcoin-blinders-theres-no-right-way-to-use-blockchain/. Retrieved 5 January 2018.
- "Ehemaliger Fab-CEO Jason Goldberg startet ICO" (in German). https://www.gruenderszene.de/allgemein/jason-goldberg-fab-hem-simple-token-ico. Retrieved 5 January 2018.
- Yay. This is how Deletionpedia v2 got started. Guaka (talk) wanted to rescue some Wikipedia articles for Coinwiki.