Society Public School, Lahore
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on December 27 2019. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Society_Public_School,_Lahore. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Society_Public_School,_Lahore, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Society_Public_School,_Lahore.
Template:Infobox school Society Public School is an all-age school in Lahore, Pakistan. The school has several campuses. It is situated at Canal Road, just beside the Shalamar, over head bridge and underpass.
The school was founded in 1976 by a local welfare organization, the Social Welfare Society was led by the social workers of the area naming Haji Anwer Rasheed (late), Ch. Mohammad Ismail, Ch. Miraj-ud-Din (late). Mr. Ch. Miraj-Ud-Din (late) started this school with a couple of rooms and with a few faculty members.
School campus is situated along the road side near canal.
Girls campus consists of 45 rooms including science and computer laboratories and a library.
Boys campus has 20 rooms, a science laboratory and an auditorium.
Quran Learning Classes /Department started in 2005. In six years, 156 Socitians have been learnt the Quran by heart.
Harbanspura campus : was established to impart education to the children of middle and low-middle class. It has 20 rooms. More than 700 students up to 5th level are privileged are educated there.
- In 1996, a student, Muhammad Usman, gained first position in Middle Standard Examination;
- In 1997, a student, Kamran Shaukat Ali Khan, stood first at Essay Writing Competition held at Pakistan level;
- In 2005, a student gained first position in Metric from the Lahore Board;
- In 2006, a student was first Brain of Lahore;
- In 2008, in the presidential scholarship examination, students got the first 15 positions,
- In 2010; in the Middle Standard Examination, under Lahore Board, students achieved second and third positions;
- In 2010, a student got 1007 (96%) marks in Metric and got fourth position under the Lahore Board,
- In 2010, in the annual examination under Lahore Board many students got 96% marks;
- In 2011, a student was Brain of Lahore, among 236 schools of Lahore;
- In 2010, in an essay competition, students got first and third position at Pakistan level;
- In 2010, in a speech and essay writing competition held under Suparco, students got six prizes;
- In 2010, in competition under Iqbal Academy, students got 12 prizes.
- In 2014, Ayesha Ishtiaq got 3rd position in lahore board in primary
- In 2014, Ramisha Aslam got 3rd position in matric in lahore board
- In 2015, Insha Anwar got 1st position in Punjab board and in Lahore board In primary
- In 2015 in eight and fifth class first 3rd position got societians in boys and girls
- In 2015 matric result Afshan Shahdin got 2nd position in lahore board (arts)
- "Students feel chancellor’s neglect". Daily Times (Lahore, Pakistan). 2004-08-30. http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=story_30-8-2004_pg7_24. Retrieved 1 January 2010.