- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on August 7 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Subrat_Sahoo. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Subrat_Sahoo, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Subrat_Sahoo.
July 5, 1968|
|Occupation||Indian Administrative Service officer, writer|
|Years active||1992 - present|
Subrat Sahoo (born 5 July 1968) is an Indian Administrative Service officer of Chhattisgarh Cadre and science fiction writer. His allotment year is 1992. Presently he is posted as Secretary, Department of School Education, Government of Chhattisgarh.
Early life & education
He was born on 5 July 1968 in Odisha an eastern Indian State. He did his schooling in Odisha and graduated in Political Science. His post graduation is also in Political Science from Delhi University.
Subrat Sahoo is currently giving his services as Secretary of Department of School Education, Government of Chhattisgarh. He has served important posts such as District Collector in the Districts: Durg, Dhamtari & Sarguja. He has also been Commissioner of Bilaspur Division, Chhattisgarh. His services have also been marked in Tourism Department, Sports Department, Tribal Welfare Department, Social Welfare Department, Women & Child Development Department, Food & Civil Supplies Department & Culture Department, Department of School Education & Literacy.
Subrat Sahoo writes for Documentaries & Short Films as well. He also started extracurricular activities in all schools of Chhattisgarh and regularly interacts with students to guide & encourage the IAS aspirants by taking sessions.
- "Ratan Tata's Latest Investment: Education". NDTV. 31 January 2016. http://www.ndtv.com/video/shows/the-ndtv-dialogues/ratan-tata-s-latest-investment-education-401583. Retrieved 20 May 2016.
- "Chief Minister releases Subrat Sahu's book- 'Future Past' a collection of short sci-fi stories". Government of Chhattisgarh. 25 January 2014. http://dprcg.gov.in/3516-25-1-2014. Retrieved 20 May 2016.
- "Secretaries of Education - CIPS". www.cips.org.in. http://www.cips.org.in/documents/Contact-Info/Education/Principal_Secretaries_Education.pdf. Retrieved 20 May 2016.
- "ALL India Services Establishment Online Portal". Government of Chhattisgarh. http://cg.nic.in/ias/Admin/IPR_Detail.aspx?ec=043500. Retrieved 20 May 2016.
- Drolia, Rashmi (12 August 2015). "School bags in Chhattisgarh to get lighter". The Times of India. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/raipur/School-bags-in-Chhattisgarh-to-get-lighter/articleshow/48454912.cms. Retrieved 20 May 2016.
- "Bollywood star Kareena Kapoor presents 31 kids with 'Chhattisgarh jewel' award". The Times of India. 20 November 2015. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/Bollywood-star-Kareena-Kapoor-presents-31-kids-with-Chhattisgarh-jewel-award/articleshow/49860396.cms. Retrieved 20 May 2016.
- "List of State Officers". Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan. http://rmsaindia.org/en/contacts/2014-05-13-10-42-53/state-officers.html. Retrieved 20 May 2016.
- "Yoga classes to start in all schools in Chhattisgarh". The Times of India. 18 June 2015. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/raipur/Yoga-classes-to-start-in-all-schools-in-Chhattisgarh/articleshow/47722700.cms. Retrieved 20 May 2016.
- "IAS aspirants guided by senior officials of state". The Hitavada. 29 February 2016. http://thehitavada.com/Encyc/2016/2/29/IAS-aspirants-guided-by-senior-officials-of-state.aspx. Retrieved 20 May 2016.
- "Future Past and other Sci-Fi Short Stories". Amazon Books. http://www.amazon.in/Future-Past-Subrat-Sahoo/dp/9382473904. Retrieved 20 May 2016.
- "EVOLUTIONARY STEPS TO SALVATION: DESIGN OR SHEER COINCIDENCE?". Official website. http://www.subratsahoo.com/user/independent.aspx. Retrieved 20 May 2016.