The Eastern Public School and College Mirpurkhas
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on December 1 2019. This is a backup of Wikipedia:The_Eastern_Public_School_and_College_Mirpurkhas. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/The_Eastern_Public_School_and_College_Mirpurkhas, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/The_Eastern_Public_School_and_College_Mirpurkhas.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
Template:Infobox school The Eastern Public School (Template:Lang-ur) is a private school located in Mirpur Khas, Sindh, Pakistan. It was founded in 1996 by the Tameer-e-Nau Educational Society Mirpurkhas.
To develop a person to be righteous and well-equipped to meet the challenges of modern era.
The school staff has qualifications of B.A., B.Sc., M.A., M.Sc and B.E. Teachers are selected on merit according to their qualification and experience.
- Nursery / Kindergarten Section
Pre-school students are taught by especially trained teachers, and they learn as they play. They learn by playing with materials and through interaction with other children.
- Primary / Elementary Section
The section includes classes from 1 to 8. No standardized tests are taken in this section.
- Secondary Section
This includes the classes 9th and 10th. Students are taught by competent and well-trained teachers.
The school has four campuses:
- The Main Campus, also called Campus 1 or Girls Campus, is in Lal Chand Garden near Ahl-e-Hadith Mosque, Sir Syed Road Mirpurkhas. Classes in this campus are for girls of classes 6 to 10. The main campus has the principal's office, administrative staff, accounts departments, office of the superintendent, composing and graphics department.
- Campus 2 (boys campus) is located in Khayaban-e-Yousuf near Noor CNG, Hyderabad Road, Mirpurkhas. It is adjacent to a madrasa named 'Jamiat-ul-Hasnain'. Campus 2 is for boys of classes 7 to 10.
- Campus 3 (Montessori Section) has reception, junior and senior classes. It is located near the Main Campus.
- Campus 4 is for girls and boys of classes1 to 5 and is located near Dr Chiragh's Building opposite to Ibn-e-Rushd Girls College Mirpurkhas.
Dark-brown trousers, a light-brown shirt, and black oxford-style shoes for boys. For girls, a white shalwar, light-brown qamez, a white scarf (or white with a dark-brown border). Boys wear their hair short and girls tie their hair away from their faces. Students wear the school badge. Socks or stockings are white.
The school has a library and science laboratory, and a computer laboratory with more than fifty computers. There are audio-visual aids. An English-language lab puts special emphasis on comprehension, writing and speaking skills. Urdu, Sindhi, Arabic are also taught, with particular attention to correct accent and pronunciation.
There are facilities for games and physical training.
Periodic medical check-ups are arranged by qualified doctors.
- Co-curricular activities
Essay and speech competition, debates and quiz computation held on national days.
- Educational travel
The school arranges educational trips to places such as factories, mills, picnic points, and zoo.
- Computer Studies
- English Language
- Islamic studies
- Pakistan studies
- Social Studies
- Urdu Language
- General Science