The Ninth Cloud
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on February 15 2014. This is a backup of Wikipedia:The_Ninth_Cloud. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/The_Ninth_Cloud, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/The_Ninth_Cloud.
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (June 2012)
- This article does not need additional references for verification. Please help by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material will not be challenged and removed. (January 2010)
The Ninth Cloud is an upcoming feature length comedy-drama film set in contemporary London starring Michael Madsen, Jean-Hugues Anglade, Leo Gregory, Meredith Ostrom, Megan Maczko, Joshua Feinman, Wendy Thomas and a strong supporting cast of up-and-coming British and Foreign talent. The film tells the story of a young, idealistic woman who falls in love with an American expatriate aspiring theatre director living in London and centers on the classic battle between the aristocratic high society and the artisans.
- Michael Madsen as Bob
- Jean-Hugues Anglade as Jonny
- Meredith Ostrom as Miriam
- Megan Maczko as Zena
- Elodie Betrisey as Bumble
- Ian Webster (actor) as Guy Wordsworth
- Wendy Thomas as Gemma