The Violin (2012 film)
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on March 3 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:The_Violin_(2012_film). All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/The_Violin_(2012_film), the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/The_Violin_(2012_film).
The Violin (Template:Lang-sr) is a 2012 adventure film written & directed by Stefan Stojanović. The story follows young students of music school in their attempt to find the lost Stradivari, a perfect violin which, according to legend, was stolen from Stradivari and is the finest violin ever to exist.
The film begins in Cremona in the workshop of the most famous luthier of all, Antonio Stradivari. He has just finished a masterpiece, a new violin which he fell in love with immediately. The beauty and the quality of the sound is impeccable. The film transfers to the present day in a small town in southern Europe called Sombor where a group of students from the music school are very keen to find the perfect violin and so the adventure begins.
Production began in September 2010 and finished in July 2011. The film is currently in post-production process and will be released on November 4, 2012.
- Saška Bodirožić as Ana
- Mirko Djurdjević as Goran
- Jelena Jocić as Lana
- Nemanja Leković as Nikola
- Jelena Vasović as Prof. Kovačević
- Vladimir Broćilović as Archives employee
- Darko Majdandžić as Antonio Stradivari
- Trifun Macura as 18th century farmer
- Nenad Djurdjević as Archives employee
- Tomislav Landeka as Stradivari society employee
- Bojana Cvejić Zagorc as teacher
- Filip Beretić as 18th century fisherman
- Ceca Ivanova as 18th century peasant
- Jelena Bači as librarian