Tomorrow's Dream (song)
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on January 6 2019. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Tomorrow's_Dream_(song). All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Tomorrow's_Dream_(song), the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Tomorrow's_Dream_(song).
"Tomorrow's Dream" is a song by English rock band Black Sabbath which was released on their fourth studio album Vol. 4 in 1972. The song was released as the only single from the album but failed to chart anywhere. The B-side of the single was another song from the album, "Laguna Sunrise". The song is written in the key of C# minor.
- Seattle band Screaming Trees as the B-side of their 1992 single "Dollar Bill".
- Canadian band Sheavy on their Untitled three-song 7-inch.
- Maryland band Pentagram on the compilation album Sweet Leaf: A Stoner Rock Salute to Black Sabbath
- "Tomorrow's Dream tabs by Black Sabbath". http://www.e-chords.com/tabs/black-sabbath/tommorows-dream. Retrieved 24 August 2013.
- "sHeavy Cover Songs". Archived from the original on 30 July 2012. http://www.coversproject.com/artist/sheavy. Retrieved 17 February 2011.