- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on August 29 2019. This is a backup of Wikipedia:TrueUSD. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/TrueUSD, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/TrueUSD.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (August 2019)
Template:Unreliable sources Template:COI TrueUSD (TUSD) is a stablecoin cryptocurrency pegged to 1 USD and fully backed by collateral held in escrow by multiple third-party trust companies. TrueUSD was launched by TrustToken on 5 March 2018 on Bittrex and quickly grew because of transparency. The circulating supply is backed by multiple third-party trust companies holding an equal amount of funds in escrow. The funds held in escrow can be monitored in real-time and are verified by an independent third-party accountant that publishes monthly attestation reports. 
Ethereum users can register redemption addresses which correspond to their bank account. Verified users send TUSD tokens to their personal redemption address from any wallet and US dollars are automatically wired to their bank account.
Ethereum users can register 220 Autosweep addresses, which automatically forward their balances to their recipient. This eliminates network fees for vendors or exchanges accepting payments or deposits from their customers.
TrueUSD uses less gas than all other ERC20 tokens on Ethereum because of GasBoost, which utilizes gas refunds from SSTORE and SELFDESTRUCT.
TrueUSD on Binance Chain is a BEP2 standard token listed on Binance DEX. TrustToken has promised support for atomic swap between the BEP2 and ERC20 versions of TrueUSD.
- TrustToken (2019-06-17). "What is TrueUSD (TUSD)? Overview & FAQ" (in en). https://blog.trusttoken.com/trueusd-faq-18dbc563fb67.
- Geron, Tomio. "Why Stablecoins Stand Out in the Cryptocurrency World" (in en-US). https://www.wsj.com/articles/why-stablecoins-stand-out-in-the-cryptocurrency-world-11560218460.
- "TrueUSD (TUSD) price, rating, news, and analysis - Binance Info" (in en). https://info.binance.com/.
- Forbes: The rise of stablecoins continues to grow in volatile crypto market
- Rapoza, Kenneth (2018-06-21). "Fiat-Backed Cryptos Wooing Money Managers And Undercutting Other Stable Coins". https://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2018/06/21/fiat-backed-cryptos-wooing-money-managers-and-undercutting-other-stable-coins/.
- CoinDesk: TrueUSD Stablecoin soon to have real-time monitoring of dollar backing
- "TrustToken to allow real-time monitoring of TrueUSD stablecoin" (in en-US). https://www.theblockcrypto.com/tiny/trusttoken-to-allow-real-time-monitoring-of-trueusd-stablecoin/.
- Alexandre, Ana (2019-04-09). "TrueUSD Audit Shows Full US Dollar Backing" (in en). https://cointelegraph.com/news/trueusd-audit-shows-full-us-dollar-backing.
- Wolfson, Rachel (2019-03-29). "An explanation for the rise of 'stable coins' as a low-volatility cryptocurrency" (in en). https://www.forbes.com/sites/rachelwolfson/2018/03/29/an-explanation-for-the-rise-of-stable-coins-as-a-low-volatility-cryptocurrency/.
- Github: TrueCurrency Smart Contracts
- TrustToken (2019-03-05). "TrustToken Introduces Real-Time Confirmation of Funds and 1-Click Redemptions for TrueUSD" (in en). https://blog.trusttoken.com/realtime-f70ec4dce1e2.
- Introducing TrueUSD AutoSweep — An Easy Wallet Management Feature for Exchanges and OTC Desks
- CoinDesk: Stablecoin Issuer TrustToken Adds Feature to Ease Wallet Management
- GasBoost: How TUSD uses 15+% less gas than every other Stablecoin