Umesh chandra gaur
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on September 13 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Umesh_chandra_gaur. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Umesh_chandra_gaur, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Umesh_chandra_gaur.
|Umesh Chandra Gaur|
Village, Haridaspur Block,Rajpura Tehsil-Gunnaur,Budaun (U.P) and Present Sambhal
Late Smt. Harpyari Devi GaurLate Raj Vaidya Dr. Mahesh Chandra Gaur
Umesh Chandra Gaur (Indian: उमेश चंद्र गौड़ ) is Indian social activist and the Founder and the chairman of Confederation of Community Based organisations of India - a India based apex body of several community based non-profit organization, dedicated to help and raise voice for discriminated by state of India.
Confederation of Community based organisations of India operated from Delhi by India Students and Workers. It is very active organization in Delhi for all like Hinduism and Muslim and other people who are discriminated by India. Umesh Chandra Gaur is true Gandhian, a devoted follower ofMahatma Gandhi. I believe in the ideal of Non Political.With more than three decades of experience in social work, rural development and allied segments, his name is linked to the future of India. Aim is to take India to a new level which was once referred to as Country of villages, but this time the same would be told with outmost confidence and pride. His own comforts and family went into sidelines in his efforts for such an India. He loves to serve the needy, poorest of the poor, illiterates and disabled persons as well as Women and Children.
He loves and respect all religions; more than that he loves and respect humanitarianism. His involvement in various activities has taken him as Social Activist for socio-economic movement for India. In that capacity, he could lead various government and CSR projects, create a good network, coordinating and liaising with government agencies, institutions, NGOs, CBOs, funding organizations and field workers. The success and results are the net result of his own administrative acumen, teamwork and leadership.
With a view to thrive the vibrant and strong resource of the country in the form of youth, especially those in 10-11-12 classes, initiated Youth Development Program, keeping the spirit of Gandhi Ji’s perception: ‘Education means all round drawing out of the best in child, man body, mind and spirit. [http://tribal.nic.in/WriteReadData/userfiles/file/English%20resolution.pdf/ Member of Hindi Salahkar Samiti Ministry of tribal affairs
- Climate Change Community
- Solid Waste Management Community
- Disaster Management Community
- Water & Sanitation Community
- HIV/AIDS Community
- Decentralization Community
- Education Community
- Food & Nutrition Security Community
- Women Empowerment Community
- ICT for Development Community
- Maternal & Child Health Community
- Microfinance and Livelihoods Community
- Work and Employment Community
- Minority Empowerment Community
- Budget & Govt Accountability Community
- Social Monitoring Community
- International Youth Affairs Community
Activists & Positions
- Nominated Member - Zonal Railway User’s Consultative Committee North Central Railway Allahabad by Hon’ble Minister of Railway Shri Suresh Prbhu & Hon’ble Minister of State Railway Shri Manoj Shinha.
- Nominated Member – Hindi Salahkar Samiti (Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of India under official language Ministry of Home Govt. of India.
- Visiting Professor of Kalinga University New Raipur, Raipur ( C. G. ).
- Former Member Academic Council Himalay University Arunacal Pradesh.
- Founder Chairman of Confederation of Community Based Organizations of India.
- Founded the same on 8th August 2006. Drafted its Memorandum and Rules and Regulations on 2nd October, 2006 and incorporated it on 25th June 2007 after the approval and NOC from Ministry of Consumer Affairs Govt. of India on 15/19 February 2007.
- Former member Nagrik Parishad, Badaun, nominated by Government of Uttar Pradesh 1989.
- Former member Aarya Patinidhi Sabha, Uttar Pradesh (Team of ManmohanTiwari).
- Founder of AGNI (Association of Grass Root News of India).
- An Association for empowering national democracy, national integration and to develop country and taking Newspapers and community media into the grass-root level for eradicate corruption and make people aware. AGNI is also carrying objective to lead social media to the new level. Registered after the approval and NOC from Ministry of Consumer Affairs Govt. of India and Ministry of Information and Broadcasting .
- Vice President, North Central Railway Karmachari Sangh.
- State Chairman Chhattisgarh Confederation of NGOs of Rural India (CNRI) 2006-07 under national chairmanship of Late. Shri Mohan Dhariya former Union Minister and Deputy Chairman of Planning Commissioner of India a Great Yuva Turk and socialist; did national events, with the then President of India Dr Abdul Kalam and Mrs Pratibha Patel as Chief Guests.
- Two terms Executive Member Association for voluntary Agencies for Rural Development (AVARD) first apex body of Indian voluntary organization founded by Lok Nayak Shri Jay Prakash Narayan.
- Associated with United Nations Initiatives of global social concerns discussion, contribution of suggestions in the spheres of Micro Finance and street vendors welfare.
- Mentor, Bharatiya Yuva Shakti Trust for helping young entrepreneurs become employment generators rather than employment seekers.
- Founder & EX-General Secretary Aashiana under Chairmanship Shri Ranji Thomos, Advocate General, Supreme Court and vice chairman Shri Nabam Tuki the then Chief Minister of Arunachal Pradesh.
- Founder Joint Secretary – IPACHA is an alliance to combat HIV and AIDS. It was initiated during 2004 International AIDS conference held in Bangkok to combat HIV and AIDS for Indian People.
- Coordinator and co organizer, National Organizing Committee for National Craft Bazar, New Delhi This Bazar was organized as an experiment for Rural Products to linked to the national and global market. The Rural Development Minister Shri Raghubansh Prasad Singh inaugurated and Congress Leader and Defense Minister Shri A.K. Antony presided the function. On the eve of ending session on the October 16th 2007 under the leadership of Gandhian leader Kumari Nirmala Deshpandey ji met with Mrs. Sonia Gandhi ji and discussed the related matters. I worked as a voluntary worker to noted gandhian sarvodaya leader and Member of Parliament Rajya Sabha Kumari Nirmala Deshpandeyji.
- [[Coordinator National Organizing Committee for National Meet of Advantage Rural India w.e.f. 17,18,19 April 2007 at Hotel Ashoka, New Delhi (A component of the above national main committee)
- Member International Association for Voluntary Efforts (IAVE), Washington USA.
- Global Funds for Tuberculosis patients. Gram Kalyan Samiti meetings for awareness in the TB affected area all over Delhi after making MOU with Mamta Health Institute for Mother and Child.
- Campaign for pressurizing the MPs Election 2009 to keep their pre-election promises, “Baida Na Toro” Campaigns in the MP constituencies in Delhi, Chhattisgarh and Nagaland.
- Extended support to the Annual Conference of Akhil Bharat Rachnatamak Samaj, New Delhi over one lakh people’s gathered in 3 days conference on various current issue like South Asia Peace, Naxalite violence National integration communal harmony etc. UPA Chairperson Mrs. Sonia Gandhi inaugurated the function. Parliamentarians from our country as well as from Pakistan and Nepal also participated in the discussions and deliberations. Coordinated Annual Meetings in Jalandhar, Jammu, Risikesh, Haridawar etc. every year.
- Tata Fertilizers and Chemicals was set up and MOU was done for the Rural Employment and development of Progressive Farmers, Providing job for the poor farmers who have lost their land and the then Honorable Prime Minister Mr. Rajiv Gandhiji inaugurated this factory.
- Rajasthan Atomic Energy Power Project Movement was organized against management of Rajasthan Atomic Energy Power Project, RawatBhata, Chittorgarh District, Rajasthan.
- Media and Publication – Far from the Dist. Headquarter (about 85 Km) there is a most backward Tehseel Headquarter Gunnaur, there is no Education Facility after 8th Standard. Started his work there. 1985 he started a Newspaper named “Nar Chingari”. By this newspaper the problems of local people were brought to the notice of local Government administration. There he faced big problems in publishing the newspaper. On 2nd October one officer give the order to kill the street dogs. I published this news in my newspaper. The officer then gave me mentally and financially tortures. But I never give up and continued my work.
- To raise villager’s voice published a newspaper named “Gramin Bimb” from Delhi and Chhattisgarh.
- Voter Awareness Campaign 2009 along with Jan Chetna Manch, Zee News , Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan and CCBOs and in 2014 under the banners of CCBOS and Maulik Bharat.
- Training and Motivation Campaign : He organized many training and motivation campaign from time to time for Health & Sanitation, Capacity Building and leadership development, Project Planning, CBOS/RWA community based VOS for empowerment of local community.
- Ex – Director, Cooperative Union, Gunnaur, Dist. Sambal, U. P. 1987
- Ex-President Chetriya Yuvak Samitte Government of Uttar Pradesh, Department of Youth Affairs and Pradeshik Vikas Dal, Block Gunnaur.and MEMBER block development committee (BDC).
- Ex Vice-President, Zila Yuva Kalyan Parishad, Deptt. Of Youth and Sports and Pradeshik Vikas Dal, Dist. Badayun, Govt. of Uttarpradesh. In 1988.
- Ex Member, Zila Nagrik Parishad, Govt. of Uttarpradesh in 1989, nominated by Government of Uttar Pradesh.
o Did Padayatra in Delhi region to propagate use of Indian made items on Deepawali and such other festivities, instead of using ‘made in china’ etc items.
- Initiated careers guidance & Youth Development Program at Mahasamund, Chhattisgarh. Experienced resource persons and who is who of the town addressed 300 students in two days event on 18-19 January 2016. This series was supported by Gandhi Smriti and Darshan Samithi, to which Hon’ble Prime Minister is the Chairman.
- Started ‘Jeevan Madhur Policy’ with the support of LIC, for poor, under Micro Finance scheme, under the banner of CNRI, under the leadership of Mr Mohan Dharia, former Minister and Dy Chairman Planning Commission. President of India Dr Abdul Kalam launched this on 28 September 2006.