Vijay Kumar (physical therapy)
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on January 15 2019. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Vijay_Kumar_(physical_therapy). All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Vijay_Kumar_(physical_therapy), the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Vijay_Kumar_(physical_therapy).
Vijay Kumar is an Indian Treasurer at Rose City Lupton Chamber of Commerce and a Republican candidate for state representative Michigan, United States. He is Doctor of Physical Therapy in Michigan.
Vijay Kumar serves on Education Committee with the Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy, United States. He was first appointed to Michigan Board of Physical Therapy for the term (2006 to 2008) by 47th governor of Michigan Jennifer Granholm. He succeeds Helene M. Rosen. Vijay Kumar re-appointed as Michigan Board of Physical Therapy for the term (2008 to 2012). He again re-appointed as Michigan Board of Physical Therapy for the term (2013 to 2016) by 48th governor of Michigan Rick Snyder. He was also appreciated by Rick Snyder for his hard work. He was the first Indian American to chair the Michigan Board of Physical Therapy.
He is the volunteer for The Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy, American Red Cross and The Lions Club. He works with the Free Clinic of The Ogemaw County and mentors of local high school students.
- Integrated Rural Development Program and Its Impact on the Socio-Economic Condition of the Rural Poor of Sitamarhi District
- Abbey-Lambertz, Kate (22 July 2015). "Muslim Man Who Wants To Build Youth Camp Shocked By Terrorism Accusations" (in es-MX). Huffington Post. https://www.huffingtonpost.com.mx/entry/david-salha-michigan-muslim-camp-islamophobia_us_55a7a1d3e4b0896514d060e3.
- "Former Governors - Governor Granholm Makes Appointments" (in en). https://www.michigan.gov/formergovernors/0,4584,7-212-57648_21974-152343--,00.html.
- "SOM - Governor Granholm Announces Appointments, Reappointments" (in en). https://www.michigan.gov/som/0,4669,7-192-26847-205571--,00.html.
- "Sen. Booher welcomes guest to the Capitol for State of the State | Michigan Senate Republicans". https://www.misenategop.com/sen-booher-welcomes-guest-to-the-capitol-for-state-of-the-state/.
- "Snyder - Reappointment made to Board of Physical Therapy" (in en). http://www.michigan.gov/snyder/0,4668,7-277-57577_57657-294408--,00.html.
- "Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy News". https://www.fsbpt.org/Portals/0/documents/news-events/Vol_16_No_08.pdf.
- "Rep. Pettalia dissects Proposal 1 in public forum" (in en). http://www.ogemawherald.com/stories/rep-pettalia-dissects-proposal-1-in-public-forum,101404.
- Kumar, Vijay (2011) (in en). Integrated Rural Development Program and Its Impact on the Socio-Economic Condition of the Rural Poor of Sitamarhi District. Xlibris Corporation. ISBN 9781456847012. https://books.google.es/books?id=hg4-gy4LeskC&pg=PA100&lpg=PA100&dq=Integrated+Rural+Development+Program+and+Its+Impact+on+the+Socio-Economic+Condition+of+the+Rural+Poor+of+Sitamarhi+District&source=bl&ots=FxLYx7CVsA&sig=EmO5XkPyqp8rTOevCiKVichCDuw&hl=es&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj4ssDE5bLYAhVQFMAKHTsjASQQ6AEIPTAD#v=onepage&q=Vijay%20Kumar&f=false.