W Medical Strategy Group
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on June 17 2019. This is a backup of Wikipedia:W_Medical_Strategy_Group. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/W_Medical_Strategy_Group, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/W_Medical_Strategy_Group.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (June 2019)
W Medical Strategy Group (WMSG) is a healthcare consulting firm that helps healthcare companies in East Asia with business expansion to the United States. Services include market research, strategic partnerships, financing, medical device 510k support, M&A support, and product distribution.
WMSG is headquartered in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, but provides consulting from medical doctors and specialists in the United States, South Korea, Australia, Brazil, and Germany. Clientele industries range between healthcare, drug development, medical devices, cosmetics, and nutraceuticals.
WMSG was first founded in February 2014 by Dr. DoHyun Cho, former U.S. director of the Korea Health Industry Development Institute (KHIDI), and now President and Chief Executive Officer of the company. Shortly after, physician and attorney Joseph Mcmenamin, and former U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulatory counsel member Mark Paxton were recruited as Executive Vice Presidents.
Established in June 2015, Green Alley is a cosmetics distribution business unit under WMSG that specializes in "natural" and eco-friendly Korean beauty products.
In December 2015, Green Alley became the first vendor of Korean cosmetics for Whole Foods Market stores in the northeast, and subsequently expanded to locations in the midwest and Florida. isoi, a brand under Green Alley, received the EWG VERIFIED mark in June 2016 by the Environmental Working Group (EWG) in recognition of avoiding EWG's chemicals of concern.
- "W Medical Strategy Group". http://www.wmedicalstrategy.org/.
- "국내 제약 미국 진출돕는 든든한 조력자". http://www.dailypharm.com/Users/News/NewsView.html?ID=179830.
- "세계한인의사회, 뉴저지에 W 메디컬 전략그룹 설립 - 미주 한국일보". http://www.koreatimes.com/article/20140114/833427.
- "지구촌 한인 의사 이곳으로 통한다". 2014-01-14. http://www.koreadaily.com/news/read.asp?art_id=2260347.
- "Green Alley - Natural Korean Skin Care and Beauty Products". https://www.greenalleyshop.com/.
- "한국화장품 유통업체 ‘그린앨리’, 홀푸즈 공식 벤더 선정 - 미주 한국일보". http://www.koreatimes.com/article/20151212/958396.
- "매일경제 영문뉴스 펄스(Pulse)". https://pulsenews.co.kr/intro/about.php.
- cosmeticsdesign-asia.com. "Korean Isoi expands natural skin care operations" (in en-GB). https://www.cosmeticsdesign-asia.com/Article/2016/11/28/Korean-Isoi-natural-skin-care-product-expansion.
- "EWG’s New Mark Lets Consumers Shop Smarter -- More Than 20 Companies Are EWG VERIFIED™" (in en). https://www.ewg.org/release/ewg-s-new-mark-lets-consumers-shop-smarter.