Wendi and Brenda Turnbaugh
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on May 3 2015. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Wendi_and_Brenda_Turnbaugh. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Wendi_and_Brenda_Turnbaugh, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Wendi_and_Brenda_Turnbaugh.
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (April 2015)
|Brenda & Wendi Turnbaugh|
Brenda Lea Turnbaugh,|
Wendi Lou Turnbaugh
August 13, 1977
Los Angeles, California
Brenda - Adam Weatherby|
Wendi - Joshua Lee
From 1978 to 1982, they shared the role of little Grace Ingalls on the well-known TV series Little House on the Prairie. After Little House on the Prairie, the twins appeared in one commercial and did some auditions but eventually gave up the idea of acting for good.
Wendi and Brenda played baby Grace from 1978-1982 (seasons 5-8; the newborn Grace at the very end of season 4, was "played" by some unknown baby/babies). At first, they were uncredited. They got their credits for the first time in the Thanksgiving special "The Little House Years" in 1979. In the regular show, they were credited since 1981 (season 8).
Although the show was canceled over 20 years ago, Wendi and Brenda still speak about Little House and Baby Grace through speaking engagements, called "Memories Of Grace." They attend Little House reunions with their former co-stars by chatting with fans, and signing autographs, even getting photos taken with fans.
Brenda and Wendi Turnbaugh both went to Paso Robles High School. Wendi then went on to study psychology at Biola University, but today she is working as a web designer. Brenda has a teaching credential to work as a history teacher for High School, as well as the master's degree which allows her teach at the community college level.
The sisters have two other ones - Michelle is older and Heidi, younger. Their mother's name is Jackie and at the time they were acting, she worked as a waitress to support the family. Nowadays, both twins are happily married, but still live very close to each other. They are devout Christians.
Brenda's husband is Adam Weatherby (who is a youth pastor) and they have two children; Conner (born 2002) and Dana (born 2003). The couple got married in 1996.
Since 1999, Wendi has been married to Joshua Lee and the couple also has two kids - a daughter, Reagen Grace (born on November 27, 2006) and Tobey (born c. 2005).
|1979||Little House Years||Grace Ingalls (shared)||television movie|
|1978–1982||Little House on the Prairie||Grace Ingalls (shared)||television series, 1974–1984|
- Official Homepage
- Wendi Turnbaugh at the Internet Movie Database
- Brenda Turnbaugh at the Internet Movie Database
- After their parents' divorce, the actresses used their stepfather's last name Schlecht. Currently however, they both use their husbands' last names.
Source: The Turnbaugh Twins
- Brenda is the older twin, born about 1-2 minutes before Wendi.
Source: The Turnbaugh Twins