William E. Morris (politician)
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on May 19 2020. This is a backup of Wikipedia:William_E._Morris_(politician). All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/William_E._Morris_(politician), the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/William_E._Morris_(politician).
William E. "Bill" Morris (July 28, 1920 - June 25, 2013) was an American politician and Libertarian activist from the state of Delaware. In 1975, he founded the Libertarian Party of Delaware. He ran for Delaware's at-large congressional district in 2004, winning 0.5 percent of the vote. He ran for the U.S. senate from Delaware in 2006, receiving 1.1 percent of the vote. He died on June 25, 2013 of Pneumonia.
- "RIP Bill Morris (1920-2013): Founder of the Libertarian Party of Delaware". Libertarian Party of Delaware. Archived from the original on October 12, 2013. https://web.archive.org/web/20131012210728/http://de.lp.org/node/219. Retrieved 14 October 2013.
- "2006 Election Statistics". http://clerk.house.gov/member_info/electionInfo/2006/2006Stat.htm#8.
- Tom (2006-03-22). "Bill Morris for Congress". 2004 Delaware election information. Libertarian Party of Delaware. Archived from the original on September 30, 2007. https://web.archive.org/web/20070930055454/http://www.de.lp.org/elections/2004/morris. Retrieved 2006-10-28.
- "2006 General Election Candidates". Department of Elections for New Castle County, State of Delaware. 2006-10-18. http://www.state.de.us/doe_ncc/Candidates/2006/2006_ge_candidates.shtml. Retrieved 2006-10-28. Template:Failed verification