- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on April 19 2014. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Xilam. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Xilam, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Xilam.
The origin of Xilam is closely related to the beginning of Gaumont Television, launched in early 1990. Programs such as Shuriken School, Space Goofs, and Oggy and the Cockroaches were internationally successful. In 2003, the company released its first animated feature film, the CGI-based Kaena: The Prophecy, and, in 2005, announced an animated film based on The New Adventures of Lucky Luke. In 2012, they announced Oggy and the Cockroaches: The Movie.
- Highlander: The Animated Series (1994; rights held by Bohbot Entertainment)
- Dragon Flyz (1996)
- Sky Dancers (1996)
- Space Goofs (1997)
- The Magician (1998)
- Oggy and the Cockroaches (1998)
- The New Adventures of Lucky Luke (2001)
- Cartridge (2001)
- Ratz (2003)
- Tupu (2004)
- Shuriken School (2006)
- Rantanplan (2006)
- A Kind of Magic (2006)
- Rahan (2007)
- Mr Baby (2009)
- Zig and Sharko (2010)
- The Daltons (2010)
- FloopaLoo, Where Are You? (2011)
- Hubert and Takako (2012)
- Welcome to the Ronks! (2013)
- The Race (2013)
- Paprika (2013)
- Kaena: The Prophecy (2003)
- Lucky Luke - Go West (2007)
- Oggy and the Cockroaches: The Movie (2013)
- Stupid Invaders (2017)
- Paprika: The Movie (2018)
- Stupid Invaders (Video game adapted from the series Space Goofs)
- Do not panic on board (Single version of the opening song in the series Ratz; distributed by Sony Music)
- Tartaglione-Vialatte, Nancy (2009-09-25). "France's Xilam brings Lucky Luke to big screen". Screen Daily. http://www.screendaily.com/frances-xilam-brings-lucky-luke-to-big-screen/4024570.article. Retrieved 2014-04-19.
- Martin, Denise (2005-03-08). "Ninjas land at Nicktoons". Variety. http://variety.com/2005/digital/news/ninjas-land-at-nicktoons-1117919096/. Retrieved 2014-04-19.
- Keslassy, Elsa; Graser, Marc (2013-09-25). "Rovio Expands ToonsTV Channel with Stan Lee, Hasbro after ‘Angry Birds Toons’ Hits 1 Billion Views". Variety. http://variety.com/2013/digital/games/rovio-expands-toonstv-channel-with-stan-lee-hasbro-after-angry-birds-toons-hits-1-billion-views-1200666855/. Retrieved 2014-04-19.
- Bertet, Elsa (2008-07-25). "‘Cockroaches’ scuttle to E. Europe". Variety. http://variety.com/2008/digital/news/cockroaches-scuttle-to-e-europe-1117989572/. Retrieved 2014-04-19.
- Grey, Tobias (2003-01-19). "New Gaul draw: France toons up". Variety. https://variety.com/2003/film/news/new-gaul-draw-france-toons-up-1117879019/. Retrieved 2014-04-19.
- Keslassy, Elsa; Hopewell, John (2012-06-08). "Xilam plots ‘Oggy’ feature pic". Variety. http://variety.com/2012/film/news/xilam-plots-oggy-feature-pic-1118055237/. Retrieved 2014-04-19.