Young So GH
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on April 20 2015. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Young_So_GH. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Young_So_GH.
Asumadu Mensah Solomon (born september 13, 1993), better known by his stage name Young So, is an Ghanaian rapper from Mamponteng in the Kwabre East District. He is known for the single "Baby Don't Go" featuring "Brainy" Recently signed a record deal with GENTLEMENRADIO Records and release another single Letting you go Featuring "Gallaxy". He gained major recognition in 2014, after releasing hes successful "singles" .
- 2014: Mad Tape Vol 1
2014: Rise to popularity and label issues
In 2014, Young so released several singles, which raised him from being an undergound rapper, his ability to make songs so fast is making him the fastest growing young musician in Ghana. Young so released a hit single with "Galaxy" Titled "Tentelebutele" featuring "Keche" & "Kofi Supreme" After his debut Mixtape album titled Mad Tape Vol 1 which covered tracks like "Am Me" of which he realesed a music video, "Check Me Out", "They Know", 4.Bedrock Remix 5.Faky3 Me 6.Chance which featured Abusuapanin Chikicherrkerr which was published in Ghana, United Kingdom, United States and Canada
"Young so" Selected Ghananian rapper Kwaw Kese, as his The One Thats moltivates him.He Claims he is always Motivated when he listens to Kwaw Kese on the radio .His all day dream was to be like Kwaw Kese and is one day Hoping to be just Like Kwaw Kese and Even reach Greater Heights than Him. he really displayed his love for kwaw kese when Kwaw kese was arested for smoking in public  and realese a track titled "Free Kwaw" all to show that he really like Kwaw kese.
Ghana High School Music Awards
|2014||"Letting You Go"||Afro Pop Song of the Month||Template:Nom|
|Carry Go||Afro Pop Uprising Artist of the Year||Template:Nom|
- "Young so Biography". http://people.peacefmonline.com/pages/musicians/young_so/biography/. Retrieved 20 April 2015.
- "Young So - Baby Don't Go ft Brainy". http://www.hitzgh.com/load/gh_music/young_so_baby_don_39_t_go_ft_brainy/1-1-0-1816. Retrieved 19 April 2015.
- "Young So – Letting You Go (Feat Gallaxy)". http://www.ghanandwom.com/young-so-letting-you-go-feat-gallaxy/.
- "Galaxy-King Ghanain Musician". http://www.ghanamusic.com/Galaxy-King/index.html. Retrieved 20 April 2015.
- "Meet Asumadu Mensah Solomon, aka Young So". http://www.modernghana.com/music/21638/3/getting-familiar-with-ghanaian-rap-sensation-young.html/. Retrieved 20 April 2015.
- "About Young So". http://www.iamyoungso.com/p/born-asumadu-mensah-solomon-promising.html. Retrieved 20 April 2015.
- "Young So – Tentelebutele ft Keche & Kofi Supreme". http://www.ghxclusives.com/young-so-tentelebutele-ft-keche-kofi-supreme/. Retrieved 19 April 2015.
- "Young So – T3nt3l3but33l3 (Feat Keche & Kofi Supreme)". http://bigx.com.gh/young-so-t3nt3l3but33l3-feat-keche-kofi-supreme/.
- "Young So - Am Me". http://www.hitzgh.com/load/gh_music/young_so_am_me/1-1-0-292. Retrieved 20 April 2015.
- "Young So - Am Me". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N83YaY_OOl0. Retrieved 20 April 2015.
- "Young So- Chack Me out". http://www.hitzgh.com/load/gh_music/young_so_check_me_out/1-1-0-1429. Retrieved 20 April 2015.
- "AM AT HOME ALONE WATCHING YOUNG SO ‘CARRY GO POOL PARTY VIDEOS’ – De-invisible Quame Yankyera Seth". http://liveghana.net/am-at-home-alone-watching-young-so-carry-go-pool-party-videos-de-invisible-quame-yankyera-seth/. Retrieved 20 April 2015.
- "Young So Hot Freestyle On Citi Fm". http://www.iamyoungso.com/2014/11/young-so-hot-freestyle-on-citi-fm.html. Retrieved 20 April 2015.
- "Young So and Smallboy Wonder Stage Performance at Techiman". http://liveghana.net/young-so-and-smallboy-wonder-stage-performance-at-techiman/. Retrieved 20 April 2015.
- "Free Kwaw Kese Like You Freed Chris Brown – Young So". http://enterghana.com/free-kwaw-kese-like-freed-chris-brown-young/. Retrieved 20 April 2015.
- "Young So – Free Kwaw Kese (Prod By Mr Herry)". http://ghtube.com/young-free-kwaw-kese-prod-mr-herry/. Retrieved 20 April 2015.