Zubair Ahmed (doctor)
Original short description: "Pakistani physician"
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on May 29 2020. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Zubair_Ahmed_(doctor). All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Zubair_Ahmed_(doctor), the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Zubair_Ahmed_(doctor).
Dr. Zubair Ahmed (Template:Lang-ur), was a Pakistani senior physician and in charge of trauma centre at Bolan Medical Complex Hospital, Quetta, Balochistan. He died of the coronavirus on 28 May 2020 at Fatima Jinnah Hospital. He became the second doctor after Dr. Syed Muhammad Naeem Agha who died of coronavirus in Balochistan.
- "One more doctor falls prey to COVID-19 in Balochistan". arynews.tv. 28 May 2020. https://arynews.tv/en/doctor-falls-prey-covid-19/.
- "ٹراما سینٹر کے انچارج ڈاکٹر زبیر کورونا کا شکار ہو کر چل بسے". bbc.com. 28 May 2020. https://www.bbc.com/urdu/live/world-52827397.
- "انچارج ٹراماسینٹر بی ایم سی اسپتال کا کورونا کے باعث انتقال". jang.com.pk. 28 May 2020. https://jang.com.pk/news/776261.
- "9:02pm — Quetta, Pakistan — Second doctor dies of COVID-19 in Balochistan". geo.tv. 28 May 2020. https://www.geo.tv/latest/290067-coronavirus-updates-may-28-latest-news-on-the-covid-19-pandemic-from-pakistan-and-around-the-world.