- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on December 6 2019. This is a backup of Wikipedia:AppViewX. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/AppViewX, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/AppViewX.
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (September 2015)
AppViewX is a network infrastructure management solution catering to the needs of enterprises that have invested heavily in data centers and require an agile network management solution. It is an application-centric management platform that provides end to end provisioning and orchestration capabilities across Layer 2 to Layer 7 infrastructure components. This network traffic management platform offers a range of products for ADCs, Firewalls, Cert Management, and more – through APIs. AppViewX being a vendor agnostic platform integrates with some of the leading vendors like, F5 Networks, Citrix,A10 Networks, and Akamai.
AppViewX was founded by Anand Purushothaman in 2009 and the first AppViewX customer was acquired in 2010.
On Dec 4 2019, AppViewX named former Bromium CEO Gregory Webb as its CEO. He took over from Ryan Windham, the erstwhile CEO. AppViewX was founded under Payoda but spun out as its own entity in April 2016. Purusothaman and Windham succeeded Manuel Rivelo, who had been CEO since 2016. Windham continues to serve as an advisor to the company while Purusothaman is presently its Chief Technology Officer and a member of the Board of Directors. Mike Gregoire, the Managing Director of Brighton Park Capital (BPC)
- "Citrix and AppViewX Technology Alliance". Citrix. https://citrixready.citrix.com/payoda-inc/appviewx.html.
- "AppViewX-Crunchbase". https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/appviewx.
- "AppViewX Appoints Gregory Webb as CEO". PR Newswire. https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/it-automation-leader-appviewx-appoints-gregory-webb-as-ceo-300969101.html.
- "AppViewX receives $30M funding from BPC". The Times Of India. https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/coimbatore/it-firm-born-out-of-city-co-bags-30mn-growth-fund/articleshow/71301635.cms.