- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on July 5 2020. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Chalene_Johnson. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Chalene_Johnson, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Chalene_Johnson.
|Chalene Johnson (Fitness Expert)|
|Born||February 2, 1969|
|Residence||Laguna Beach, California|
|Occupation||Physical fitness business expert|
|Height||5'2" (1.57 m)|
|Spouse(s)||Married, two children|
- Humphreys, Kelsey (2016-04-01). "How Chalene Johnson is Redefining Success". The Huffington Post. https://www.huffingtonpost.com/kelsey-humphreys/how-chalene-johnson-is-re_b_9586410.html.
- "Powder Blue Production (PB11)". IDEA Health and Fitness Association. http://www.ideafit.com/organization/tk.
- "Powder Blue Productions, LLC". Bloomberg. https://www.bloomberg.com/profiles/companies/0090048D:US-powder-blue-productions-llc.
- Attwood, Emily (August 8, 2012). "Beachbody and Powder Blue Productions Announce Certification Partnership". Athletic Business. https://www.athleticbusiness.com/industry-press-room/beachbody-and-powder-blue-productions-announce-certification-partnership.html.
- Cansler, Cherryh (Spring 2016). "PiYo: Making Flexibility Fun". NASM American Fitness. https://magazine.nasm.org/american-fitness-magazine/issues/american-fitness-magazine-spring-2016/piyo.