- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on October 26 2019. This is a backup of Wikipedia:CogitalGroup. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/CogitalGroup, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/CogitalGroup.
CogitalGroup (previously "Cogital") is a British accounting firm consolidator based in London. It was founded in August 2016 by former Deloitte UK Managing Partner and CEO John Connolly, in collaboration with the private equity firm HgCapital. London based accountancy firm Blick Rothenberg became the foundation acquisition of the group.
- "Home - CogitalGroup". 17 May 2017. https://www.cogitalgroup.com/. Retrieved 26 January 2018.
- "Former Deloitte boss and HgCapital launch CogitalGroup" (in en-GB). 2016-08-12. https://www.accountancyage.com/2016/08/12/former-deloitte-boss-and-hgcapital-launch-cogitalgroup/.
- "Blick Rothenberg acquires Westleton Drake" (in en-GB). 2018-07-03. https://www.accountancyage.com/2018/07/03/blick-rothenberg-acquires-westleton-drake/.
- Burton, Lucy (2018-07-09). "John Connolly’s Cogital snaps up Wilkins Kennedy" (in en-GB). https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2018/07/09/john-connollys-cogital-snaps-wilkins-kennedy/.
- "Blick Rothenberg acquires Hazlems Fenton" (in en). https://economia.icaew.com/news/november-2018/blick-rothenberg-acquires-hazlems-fenton.