Deeper Life Bible Church Lagos
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on December 30 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Deeper_Life_Bible_Church_Lagos. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Deeper_Life_Bible_Church_Lagos, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Deeper_Life_Bible_Church_Lagos.
Template:Weasel Template:Infobox church Deeper Christian Life Ministry Church Lagos  is a non-denominational Christian megachurch  in Lagos, Nigeria. The Pastor of the church is William Folorunso Kumuyi. It is a Holiness-Pentecostal church. With an attendance over 75,000, is the Africa's largest congregation. It is affiliated with Deeper Life Bible Church. The International Bible Training Centre is the main bible college of the Church.
- Okoro, Luke (24 October 2009). "Timely Intervention". AllAfrica.com (AllAfrica Global Media). http://allafrica.com/stories/200910260110.html. Retrieved 27 February 2011.
- Goodenough, Patrick (4 January 2012). "Terrorists Warn Christians to Leave Nigeria’s Muslim North". Cybercast News Service (Virginia, USA). http://cnsnews.com/news/article/terrorists-warn-christians-leave-nigeria-s-muslim-north. Retrieved 14 September 2012.
- Eyoboka, Sam (10 October 2009). "Refreshing Times at Deeper Life as Kumuyi Launches Satellite TV, Relaxes Stringent Marriage Conditions". AllAfrica.com (AllAfrica Global Media). http://allafrica.com/stories/200910121139.html. Retrieved 27 February 2011.
- Souter, Janet (25 January 2003). "Deeper Life Bible Church to start offering suburban services Living faith". Daily Herald (Arlington Heights, Illinois, USA): p. 2. http://nl.newsbank.com/nl-search/we/Archives?p_product=ADHB&p_theme=adhb&p_action=search&p_maxdocs=200&p_topdoc=1&p_text_direct-0=0F8E4DB5C23BC394&p_field_direct-0=document_id&p_perpage=10&p_sort=YMD_date:D&s_trackval=GooglePM. Retrieved 27 February 2011.
- Nigel Maine, Small Church Megachurch gold, Does it Matter?, Standard Website, UK, June 03, 2014
- Ruth Marshall, "Political spiritualities: The Pentecostal Revolution in Nigeria", University of Chicago Press, 2009, page 70
- Melton, J. Gordon (2005). Encyclopedia of Protestantism. Sonlight Christian -M. p. 181. ISBN 0-8160-5456-8. https://books.google.com/books?id=bW3sXBjnokkC&pg=PA181&dq=%22deeper+christian+life+ministry%22&hl=en&ei=YnJqTa_aOszysgbCkO3pDA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=5&ved=0CDoQ6AEwBA#v=onepage&q=%22deeper%20christian%20life%20ministry%22&f=false.
- Anderson, Allan (2001). African reformation: African initiated Christianity in the 20th century. Africa Research & Publications. pp. 172–173. ISBN 0-86543-884-6. https://books.google.com/books?id=lcnwmxR2AcAC&pg=PA173&dq=%22deeper+christian+life+ministry%22&hl=en&ei=YnJqTa_aOszysgbCkO3pDA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=12&ved=0CFoQ6AEwCw#v=onepage&q=%22deeper%20christian%20life%20ministry%22&f=false.
- Neumann, Mikel (1999). Home Groups for Urban Cultures: Biblical Small Group Ministry on Five Continents. William Carey Library. p. 9. ISBN 0-87808-281-6. https://books.google.com/books?id=kMIpl9fB8P0C&pg=PA9&dq=%22deeper+christian+life+ministry%22&hl=en&ei=YnJqTa_aOszysgbCkO3pDA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=2&ved=0CCkQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q=%22deeper%20christian%20life%20ministry%22&f=false.