There are several related projects.
Related to Wikipedia
- The original Deletionpedia (v1) was rescuing Wikipedia articles for some months in 2008 but is now non-functional. Guaka plans to keep v2 going for much longer.
- Pluspedia.org, a German project to create a wiki without relevance criteria
- Prepedia.org, a Polish project
- Wikisage (en • nl)
- http://sdwiki.org/ A similar project, launched July 2017, that seeks to archive all Wikipedia pages put up for speedy deletion or XfD, as well as their talk pages and revision histories.
- WikiAlpha, the open encyclopedia and journal. It describes itself as "an alternative to Wikipedia, where the main difference is that our deletion policy is far more lenient with regard to notability requirements."
- The Multilingual Encyclopedia, a multilingual project that is a near-indiscriminate collection of information
- Speedy deletion Wiki, a Wikia wiki that rescues Wikipedia articles in danger of deletion, speedy deletion, or draft rejection
- Annex, which "hopes to be a place where Wikipedia fiction and fiction-related articles that are too contentious, detailed, minor, or trivial for Wikipedia can be kept until they find a new home"
- Encyclopedia Wikia, where one can "study and learn about anything you would like to learn about"
- http://archive.org/ is building a digital library of Internet sites and other cultural artifacts in digital form. Like a paper library, we provide free access to researchers, historians, scholars, the print disabled, and the general public.
- http://archiveteam.org/ is a loose collective of rogue archivists, programmers, writers and loudmouths dedicated to saving our digital heritage.