- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on October 26 2019. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Exorbyte. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Exorbyte, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Exorbyte.
exorbyte GmbH is a privately held software company founded in 2000 in Konstanz, Germany, with an additional office in the United Kingdom (Bristol). The company develops intelligent software for search and analysis in structured and semi-structured data. The software uses a proprietary system known as "SearchCube", (an OLAP server formerly known as MatchMaker), which is largely based on the Levenshtein distance. At the moment the company has 17 employees.
The company's products include:
- Commerce Search, an error-tolerant search engine for online shops;
- Universal Search: a modular, scalable and error-tolerant search engine for structured or semi-structured data
- MasterData Server: a software product for data corrections and deduplication
The company has been awarded a number of SME prizes:
- Top 10: Landespreis für junge Unternehmen (L-Bank, Germany) – 2010
- Place 17: „Rising Star“ at Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Award (Germany) – 2010
- Top 20 Innovationspreis-IT (Initiative Mittelstand, Germany) – 2009
- Winner Innovationspreis-IT (Initiative Mittelstand, Germany) – 2007