- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on December 7 2019. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Himansh_Verma. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Himansh_Verma, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Himansh_Verma.
Original short description: "Indian entrepreneur"
5 November 1985|
|Years active||2004 - present|
He joined his father’s business Navrattan Jewelers in the year 1999. He established his first independent start up on 14th October 2004 in Patiala, Punjab. Later on, he established Navrattan Group of Companies.
- "Himansh Verma's official website". www.himanshverma.com. https://www.himanshverma.com/about. Retrieved 2019-11-26.
- "The sky is the limit for one of the most eminent entrepreneurs Himansh Verma, the Chairman of Navrattan Group.". DD News. 20 October 2019. http://ddnews.gov.in/people/techno-savvy-eco-projects-navrattan-group-clarifies-possibilities-are-infinite. Retrieved 2019-11-30.
- "Time to look after the environment with Green Development says, HimanshVerma". The Hans India. https://www.thehansindia.com/life-style/environment/time-to-look-after-the-environment-with-green-development-says-himanshverma-587335. Retrieved 2019-12-05.
- Saima Siddiqui. "Entrepreneur Himansh Verma’s efforts towards saving environment is par excellence". Newstrack. https://english.newstrack.com/business/himansh-vermas-efforts-towards-saving-environment-is-par-excellence-312338.html. Retrieved 2019-12-06.
- Babushahi Bureau (5 September 2019). "To get Green Cement use is another progression to spare nature". babushahi. http://www.babushahi.com/business.php?id=90958. Retrieved 2019-11-30.
- Epaper. "Hindustan Times Epaper". Hindustan Times. https://epaper.hindustantimes.com/Home/MShareImage?Pictureid=80721658. Retrieved 2019-11-30.
- SNS Web. "Navrattan Group of Companies uses innovative technological concepts". The Statesman. https://www.thestatesman.com/inspiration-hub/navrattan-group-companies-uses-innovative-technological-concepts-1502809283.html. Retrieved 2019-11-25.