Kalyan Banerjee (homoeopath)
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on December 7 2019. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Kalyan_Banerjee_(homoeopath). All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Kalyan_Banerjee_(homoeopath), the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Kalyan_Banerjee_(homoeopath).
|Born||New Delhi, India|
Kalyan Banerjee is an Indian from New Delhi. An alumnus of the Mihijan Institute of Homeopathy, he is the founder of Dr. Kalyan Banerjee Clinic, a homoeopathic healthcare centre based in Chittaranjan Park, New Delhi since 1977. He has been associated several government agencies such as the Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, formerly a member of their Governing Council, and the Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH) of the Ministry of AYUSH, holding a seat in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia Committee and the Standing Finance Committee. The Government of India awarded him the fourth highest civilian honour of the Padma Shri, in 2009, for his contributions to Medicine.
- "Nothing bitter here about HOMEOPATHY". Times of India. 2009. http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Default/Layout/Includes/TOINEW/ArtWin.asp?From=Search&Source=Find&CollName=TOI_DELHI_DAILY_2009&DOCID=242643&Key=CAP%2F2010%2F03%2F20%2F8%2FAr00800.xml&PageLabel=8+&Keyword=(%3Cmany%3E%3Cstem%3Ehomoeopathy)&skin=TOINEW&AppName=1&ViewMode=HTML&GZ=T. Retrieved 24 February 2016. Template:Dead-link
- "8 docs among 26 Padma awardees". Times of India. 25 January 2009. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/delhi/8-docs-among-26-Padma-awardees/articleshow/4031170.cms. Retrieved 24 February 2016.
- "Homeopathy needs active promotion from Indian govt". Zee News. 1 September 2015. http://zeenews.india.com/exclusive/homeopathy-needs-active-promotion-from-indian-govt-dr-kalyan-banerjee_1665562.html. Retrieved 24 February 2016.
- "Padma Awards". Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India. 2016. Archived from the original on 15 November 2014. https://www.webcitation.org/6U68ulwpb?url=http://mha.nic.in/sites/upload_files/mha/files/LST-PDAWD-2013.pdf. Retrieved 3 January 2016.