Difference between revisions of "Krishna Tithi Khan"
Revision as of 06:24, 14 July 2019
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on July 13 2019. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Krishna_Tithi_Khan. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Krishna_Tithi_Khan, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Krishna_Tithi_Khan.
|Krishna Tithi Khan|
Krishna Tithi Khan
|Native name||কৃষ্ণা তিথি খান|
December 13, 1989|
Gopalganj District, Bangladesh
Krishna Tithi Khan was born in 13 December 1989 in Gopalganj District, Bangladesh. Her father name is Tapash Kumar Khan and Mother name is Niva Rani Khan. Krishna Tithi is basically a stage singer, also a music artist listed on Bangladesh Betar and Bangladesh Television (BTV). She is a Bangladeshi expatriate singer and she sang 18 states in the United States. She received the honor of the "New York State Assembly", "State Senate", "City Council" in 2016.
She started practicing singing in her childhood through her father. From 2000-2006, he practiced music from Chayanat and National Nazrul Academy. She become an famous singer of Bangladesh Television and an enlisted singer in Bangladesh Radio in 2004.
- "Krishna Tithi Khan: A versatile voice". The Daily Star. The Daily Star. 31 March 2019. https://www.thedailystar.net/arts-entertainment/music/news/krishna-tithi-khan-versatile-voice-1722556. Retrieved 1 April 2019.
- "নিউইয়র্ক সিটি ও ষ্টেট সম্মাননা পেলেন সঙ্গীত শিল্পী কৃষ্ণা তিথি". usanewsonline.com. 9 July 2018. https://usanewsonline.com/2018/07/নিউইয়র্ক-সিটি-ও-ষ্টেট-সম্/. Retrieved 27 March 2019.
- "যুক্তরাষ্ট্রে গানের সম্মাননা পেলেন কৃষ্ণা তিথি". bdnews. https://bangla.bdnews24.com/probash/article1518818.bdnews. Retrieved 27 March 2019.
- "নিউইয়র্কে সম্মাননায় কৃষ্ণা তিথি". বাংলাদেশ প্রতিদিন. বাংলাদেশ প্রতিদিন. 15 July 2018. http://www.bd-pratidin.com/entertainment-news/2018/07/16/345552. Retrieved 27 March 2019.
- "Krishna Tithi Khan". theworldnews. theworldnews. https://theworldnews.net/bd-news/krishna-tithi-khan-a-versatile-voice. Retrieved 1 April 2019.