Mohammad Aslam Khan Khalil
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on October 13 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Mohammad_Aslam_Khan_Khalil. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Mohammad_Aslam_Khan_Khalil, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Mohammad_Aslam_Khan_Khalil.
Mohammad Aslam Khan Khalil, M.A.K. Khalil or Aslam Khalil (born January 7, 1950) is a theoretical physicist known for his leading research in atmospheric physics. Early in his career, he worked on quantum field theory of elementary particles. During the last three decades, he has worked on Global Change Science, including the physics, chemistry and biology of greenhouse gases and ozone depleting compounds. He is a professor of physics at Portland State University.
Scientific papers and articles
- Non-CO2 greenhouse gases in the atmosphere.
M.A.K. Khalil. Annual Review of Energy/Environment, Annual Reviews, 1999, Vol. 24: 245–261, 1999.
- Earth’s atmosphere.
M.A.K. Khalil. Encyclopedia of Geochemistry, Encyclopedia of Earth Sciences Series, C.P. Marshall and R.W. Fairbridge, Editors, Kluwer Academic Publishers, p. 143–145, 1999.
- Measurements of methane emissions from rice fields in China.
M.A.K. Khalil, R.A. Rasmussen, M.J. Shearer, R.W. Dalluge, L.X. Ren, and C.-L. Duan, J. Geophys. Res., 103(D19): 25,181–25,210, 1998.
- Emissions of methane, nitrous oxide, and other trace gases from rice fields in China.
M.A.K. Khalil, R.A. Rasmussen, M.J. Shearer, Z.-L. Chen, H. Yao, and Y. Jun, J. Geophys. Res., 103(D19): 25,241–25,250, 1998.
- Atmospheric methane over the last century.
M.A.K. Khalil, M.J. Shearer, and R.A.Rasmussen, World Resource Review, 8(4): 481–492, 1996.
- The distribution of solar radiation in the Earth’s atmosphere: The effects of ozone, aerosols, and clouds.
Y. Lu and M.A.K. Khalil. Chemosphere, 32(4): 739–758, 1996.
- Greenhouse gases in the earth’s atmosphere.
M.A.K. Khalil. Encyclopedia of Environmental Biology, Volume 2, W.A. Nirenberg, Editor, Academic Press, Florida, p. 251–265, 1995.
- The global sources of nitrous oxide.
M.A.K. Khalil and R.A. Rasmussen; J. Geophys. Res., 97(D13):14651-14660, 1992.
- Theory and development of a one-dimensional time-dependent radiative convective climate model.
R.M. MacKay and M.A.K. Khalil, Chemosphere, 22(3–4):383–417, 1991.
- Linear least squares method for time series analysis with an application to a methane time series.
M. A. K. Khalil and F. P. Moraes. Journal of the Air and Waste Management Association, 45, Jan 1995.
- Atmospheric Methane by Mohammad Aslam Khan Khalil (1993, 2000)