- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on August 14 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:NuLiv_Science. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/NuLiv_Science, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/NuLiv_Science.
NuLiv Science is a research institute and ingredient developer with leading market positions in a number of proprietary and clinically-studied nutraceutical ingredient categories with a heightened focus on traditional Chinese medicine. The company maintains operations on three continents with its headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan, the production and quality control facility in Shanghai, China and the sales an marketing division in Los Angeles, California, United States.
Founded in 1997, NuLiv Science produces a number of validated natural compounds targeted towards the nutraceutical areas of absorption enhancement, cognitive performance, sports performance, weight management, glucose balance, and traditional wellness ingredients.
The research institute partners with a number of global sport nutrition brands, large multi-level marketing companies, and natural health practitioners. The company's botanical ingredient portfolio includes a number of patented and trademarked specialty ingredients.
Intellectual property portfolio
The company rosters a number of nutraceutical ingredients such as:
- AstraGin® - U.S.-patented ingredient for amplified absorption and bioavailability. Self-affirmed GRAS and kosher certified.
- ActiGin® - Ingredient for recovery and endurance. The ingredient has a research study available in PLOS One.
- InnoSlim® - Ingredient for weight management and glucose balance.
- Acteolin™ - Ingredient for cognitive performance, memory, lung and retinal health.
- OsteoSine - Ingredient for bone health.
- Astrion - Ingredient for skincare and anti-aging properties.
- Verbasnol - Ingredient for antioxidant purposes, oral and topical.
National Product Number
- "Gold Standard Pre-Workout" (in en). https://www.optimumnutrition.com/en_US/products/gold-standard-pre-workout. Retrieved 14 August 2017.
- Chang, Wen-Liang; CHANG, Tsu-Chung; Lin, Hang-Ching; Yang, Yuan (2011). "Method for skin care". https://www.google.com/patents/US7959952. Retrieved 14 August 2017.
- Hou, Chien-Wen; Lee, Shin-Da; Kao, Chung-Lan; Cheng, I.-Shiung; Lin, Yu-Nan; Chuang, Sheng-Ju; Chen, Chung-Yu; Ivy, John L. et al. (24 January 2015). "Improved Inflammatory Balance of Human Skeletal Muscle during Exercise after Supplementations of the Ginseng-Based Steroid Rg1". pp. e0116387. Template:Citation error. http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0116387.
- Assessment, Government of Canada, Health Canada, Health Products and Food Branch, Natural Health Products Directorate, Bureau of Product Review and. "Licensed Natural Health Products Database (LNHPD)" (in en). https://health-products.canada.ca/lnhpd-bdpsnh/info.do?licence=80079287. Retrieved 14 August 2017.