- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on December 7 2019. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Patrick_Binder. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Patrick_Binder, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Patrick_Binder.
Patrick Binder (born 27 November 1968 in Mulhouse, France) is a French and Alsatian politician. He is chief accountant and member of the National Front (FN) since 1989. He has been elected at the Alsace Regional Council since March 1998 and at the Municipal council of Mulhouse since March 2008. He was the president of the FN in Alsace from 2004 to 2011.
In 2004 he was condemned for racial insults. In early 2011 he was put on trial for antisemitic insults left on his blog during a three-month period.
- Template:Fr Patrick Binder on the National front website Template:Webarchive
- Template:Fr Liste des Conseillers Régionaux Haut-Rhin
- Template:Fr Les conseillers municipaux | Vos élus | Votre Mairie : Template:Webarchive at the Mulhouse town hall
- Template:Fr Injures raciales : trois mois de sursis requis contre Patrick Binder on L'Alsace