- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on December 6 2019. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Reza_Farahmand. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Reza_Farahmand, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Reza_Farahmand.
oooh, orphan Template:For
|Occupation||Documentary film director|
Reza Farahmand (Persian: رضا فرهمند) is an Iranian film director, most known for documentary films.
- 2010: Template:Ill 
- 2013 Please Horn! (Please Beep)
- 2014 Freedom (feature-length documentary co-directed with Kamil Soheili) - The film is about the cruelty of hunting of migratory birds in the wetlands of Fereydunkenar County using illegal bird trap nets. 
- 2015 Forgotten Childhood
- 2017: Template:Ill [Zanani ba gooshvarehaye barooti]  - In the film an Iraqi female journalist Noor Al Helli reports about Syrian and Iraqi refugee women and children from the families of ISIL. 
- 2019: Copper Notes of a Dream [Notha -ye- mesi yek roya] - It was selected for 13th Cinema Verite  and for the Camden International Film Festival. The film chronicles a period in the life of Malook, a ten-year-old Palestinian refugee who lives in a ravaged area of Damascus. To finance the organization of a concert with professional musicians (he dreams of being a singer), he and his friends take the copper wiring from ruined buildings to sell. They write apologies on the walls in case the previous occupants ever return. Steve Dollar, who saw the documentary at Camden, commented in Filmmaker that "the story is as quietly heartbreaking as it is hopeful in the childrens' zest not only to abide but to transform the damaged world around them". The film was selected for the national competition at Cinema Verite, and was shown at the Olympia film festival in Greece.
- Climbing Room : "Template:Ill", the best short and mid-documentary film award from 28th Fajr International Film Festival, Iran
- Women with Gunpowder Earrings:
- "Reza Farahmand", a profile at Locarno Film Festival
- "Ninth Cinema Verite International Festival"
- «پرسوک»؛ روایتی از زندگی ماهیفروش بوشهری با دختر آلمانی ["Persuasion - a tale of a Bushehr fisherman's life with a German girl"]
- "WOMEN WITH GUNPOWDER EARRING by Reza FARAHMAND"
- "Iranian Documentary on ISIL Women to Vie at 3 European Festivals"
- "WOMEN WITH GUNPOWDER EARRINGS - 2018 DOK Leipzig film archive"
- "Cinema Verite to screen Copper Notes of a Dream". Tehran Times. 3 September 2019. https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/439900/Cinema-Verite-to-screen-Copper-Notes-of-a-Dream. Retrieved 6 December 2019.
- "Copper Notes of a Dream picked for Camden documentary film festival". Tehran Times. 4 September 2019. https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/439936/Copper-Notes-of-a-Dream-picked-for-Camden-documentary-film. Retrieved 6 December 2019.
- Template:Cite magazine
- "Cinéma Vérité unveils national lineup". Tehran Times. 30 November 2019. https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/442512/Cin%c3%a9ma-V%c3%a9rit%c3%a9-unveils-national-lineup. Retrieved 6 December 2019.
- "Am I A Wolf? taking part at Olympia filmfest. in Greece". Mehr News Agency. 3 December 2019. https://en.mehrnews.com/news/152986/Am-I-A-Wolf-taking-part-at-Olympia-filmfest-in-Greece. Retrieved 6 December 2019.
- «اتاق صعود» سيمرغ بلورين بخش مستند كوتاه و نيمهبلند را دريافت كرد