Difference between revisions of "Shadow Lords Tribebook"
Latest revision as of 06:13, 16 January 2020
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on January 15 2020. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Shadow_Lords_Tribebook. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Shadow_Lords_Tribebook, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Shadow_Lords_Tribebook.
Shadow Lords Tribebook, a softcover book written by Brian Campbell and illustrated by Andrew Bates, Mike Chaney, James Daly, Matthew Milberger, Steve Prescott, Alex Sheikman, and Dan Smith, is one of thirteen "Tribebooks"; each one describes one of the werewolf tribes. This book details the history and culture of the tribe known as the Shadow Lords. In three chapters and three appendices, it explores their reputation and status around the world, their most famous members and game statistics for their unique abilities.
- Chapter 1: their history.
- Chapter 2: tribal politics and their social order.
- Chapter 3: their relationships and interactions with the other twelve tribes
- Appendix A: peculiarities of the tribe
- Appendix B: archetypes of characters within the tribe
- Appendic C: notable persnalities who were members of this tribe, including Rasputin
The book includes a blank character sheet.
In the July 1996 edition of Arcane, Mark Barter gave this book a thumbs up and an above average rating of 8 our of 10 and saying, "Recommended for all referees who either have a Shadow Lord player in their group, or intend to bring the tribe into their games in some way, and especially for players of Shadow Lord characters."
- "Shadow Lords" (in French). Guide du Rôliste Galactique. http://www.legrog.org/jeux/loup-garou-l-apocalypse/tribebooks/shadow-lords-en.
- Barter, Mark (July 1996). "Games Reviews". Arcane (Future Publishing) (8): 72.