The City Grammar School
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on October 26 2019. This is a backup of Wikipedia:The_City_Grammar_School. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/The_City_Grammar_School, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/The_City_Grammar_School.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
oooh, orphan Template:More citations needed Template:Unreliable sources The City Grammar School (also referred to as TCGS) is a private school for children's from ages three to eighteen. It is located in Hyderabad Colony, Jail Road, Karachi. Template:Infobox school
The City Grammar School was established in 1992 for boys and girls it has a one campus before but in 2002 the management announced to make a second campus for boys only, later the boys campus was shifted in new building which was near the girl campus. Deputy Administrator Shabana Hassan was a principal of The City Grammar School (Girls Campus) and Husband Of Madam Shabana Sir Urooj Ul Hassan was a principal of (Boys Campus). The school consists of three sections in girls campus (Montessori, Primary and Secondary). The school having well equipped library and science laboratories along with the computer lab.[no citations needed here]
- "The City Grammar School" (in en-US). http://edugrid.pk/institute/city-grammar-school-3/.
- "Elementary & Secondary Schools in Karachi City Grammar School Karachi - Phone Number, Branch Code & Address". https://branches.pk/branch-detail/Elementary-and-Secondary-Schools-in-Karachi-City-Grammar-School-Karachi-.
- "The City Grammar School details". https://www.interface.edu.pk/institution/instdetails.asp?id=thecitygr41&insttype=School&ctype=Primary&from=kar.