Viking Aircraft Inc.
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on December 7 2019. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Viking_Aircraft_Inc.. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Viking_Aircraft_Inc., the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Viking_Aircraft_Inc..
Viking Aircraft Inc. was an American aircraft manufacturer based in Panama City Beach, Florida. The company specialized in the design and manufacture of powered parachutes in the form of ready-to-fly aircraft in the US FAR 103 Ultralight Vehicles and the European Fédération Aéronautique Internationale microlight categories.
The company seems to have been founded about 2000 and went out of business in 2005.
Viking Aircraft Inc. produced one product, the Viking Aircraft Viking II of which at least six examples were produced. The company also sold a single-seat version of the design, which they referred to as "the single-place".
|Model name||First flight||Number built||Type|
|Viking Aircraft Viking II||2000||At least six||Two-seat powered parachute|
- Bertrand, Noel; Rene Coulon; et al: World Directory of Leisure Aviation 2003-04, p. 88. Pagefast Ltd, Lancaster UK, 2003. Template:ISSN
- Bizapedia (17 April 2014). "Viking Aircraft LLC". http://www.bizapedia.com/wi/VIKING-AIRCRAFT-LLC.html. Retrieved 22 September 2015.
- Purdy, Don: AeroCrafter - Homebuilt Aircraft Sourcebook, Fifth Edition, page 285. BAI Communications, 15 July 1998. ISBN 0-9636409-4-1
- "Internet Archive Wayback Machine". archive.org. https://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.vikingii.com/. Retrieved 22 September 2015. Template:Cbignore
- Federal Aviation Administration (22 September 2015). "Make / Model Inquiry Results". http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/AcftRef_Results.aspx?Mfrtxt=&Modeltxt=VIKING+II&PageNo=1. Retrieved 22 September 2015.