- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on July 15 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:10,000ft. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/10,000ft, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/10,000ft.
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (July 2017)
10,000 ft is a software as a service company located in Seattle, Washington in the United States. The firm was founded in 2012 after the launch of their first product 10,000 ft Plans (formerly known as 10,000 ft), which is a resource planning and project management software application. In 2015, 10,000 ft launched their second web application, 10,000 ft Insights—a collaborative software tool for design and product teams.
10,000 ft is a spin off of Artefact, a design consultancy based in Seattle, . The company formerly launched 10,000 ft Plans in June 2012. In the company’s first year, it acquired customers in 27 countries with over 30,000 projects and more than one million hours tracked in the system. Since then, the product has grown to support over 1,000 businesses worldwide. In 2015, 10,000 ft introduced 10,000 ft Insights.
- 10,000 ft Plans was named one of the winners in the Optimizing category for the 2013 Interaction Awards by the Interaction Design Association IxDA.
- 10,000 ft Plans won a Bronze International Design Excellence Award (IDEA) in the Digital Design category in July 2013, awarded by the Industrial Designers society of America IDSA.
- 10,000 ft Plans was a SXSW Interactive Awards Finalist in the Business Category in March 2013.
- 10,000 ft Plans won a Silver Spark Award in the App category in November 2013, issued by the Spark Awards.
- "10,000ft Powers Collaborative Innovation With New Tool For Creative Teams". www.prweb.com/. http://www.prweb.com/releases/2015/10kftInsights/prweb12978855.htm. Retrieved 16 November 2015.
- Wilson, Mark. "A Project Management Built for Some of the Countries Best Design Firms". www.fastcodesign.com. http://www.fastcodesign.com/1670069/a-project-management-tool-built-for-some-of-the-countrys-best-design-firms. Retrieved 19 June 2012.
- "10,000ft - Artefact". IxDA Interaction Awards. 2012. http://awards.ixda.org/entry/2013/10000ft. Retrieved May 24, 2013.
- "IDSA". International Designers Society of America. http://idsa.org/10000ft. Retrieved 1 July 2013.
- "SXSW Interactive Finalists". SXSW. http://sxsw.com/interactive-awards-finalists. Retrieved 12 March 2013.
- "Spark Awards". Spark Awards. http://www.sparkawards.com/galleries/index.cfm?entry=F3F0F4CF-A37A-8729-6A5A0E9653F0F60A. Retrieved 15 November 2013.