- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (December 2013)
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on May 29 2014. This is a backup of Wikipedia:123_Fit. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/123_Fit, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/123_Fit.
123 Fit is a fitness franchise based in Denver, Colorado. 123 Fit locations provide 30 minutes of fitness circuit training. It was founded in 2005 by Brooksy Smith and Rick Schaden, who were corporate officers from Quizno.
As of January 1, 2006, 123 Fit has lost $9.5 million.
- "123 Fit enters Austin". Austin Business Journal. 2006-03-27. Archived from the original on 2009-05-09. http://www.webcitation.org/5geTwyAxz. Retrieved May 9, 2009.
- Kufahl, Pamela (2005-04-01). "Is It Time for a Toaster In the Express Market?". Fitness Business Pro. Archived from the original on 2009-05-09. http://www.webcitation.org/5geUqFfEY. Retrieved May 9, 2009.
- "Fitness center opens Thursday in Draper". Deseret News. 2006-04-24. Archived from the original on 2009-05-09. http://www.webcitation.org/5geWbf4ix. Retrieved May 9, 2009.
- Goldman, Stuart (2008-02-01). "Lights Out". Fitness Business Pro. Archived from the original on 2009-05-09. http://www.webcitation.org/5geWTlL6r. Retrieved May 9, 2009.