1257 in philosophy
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on August 19 2018. This is a backup of Wikipedia:1257_in_philosophy. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/1257_in_philosophy, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/1257_in_philosophy.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page: Template:Incomplete
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (September 2017)
This is a list of philosophy-related events in 1257.
- Pietro d'Abano (Template:CircaTemplate:SndTemplate:Circa). Italian philosopher, astrologer, physician and professor of medicine in Padua.
- His date of birth is also given as 1246 and 1250.
- Premuda, Loris. "Abano, Pietro D'." in Dictionary of Scientific Biography. (1970). New York: Charles Scribner's Sons. Vol. 1: p.4-5.