- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on November 20 2014. This is a backup of Wikipedia:AJ_Joshi. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/AJ_Joshi, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/AJ_Joshi.
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (November 2014)
Aj Joshi in autumn 2014
5 November 1979|
|Occupation||Founder and CEO at SIvvr, Founder at The Secret Network|
Joshi was born and raised in London, UK and raised as an only child by his mother in a single parent family. While at college, Joshi launched his first company selling mobile phone accessories online. Joshi started visiting seminars at age 15 and decided to expand and seek knowledge within Neuro-linguistic programming, body language, positive thinking and the art of negotiation. In November 2001, Joshi launched MajorFm.com, one of UK's first internet radio stations and went on to win Best Radio Station at the People's Choice Awards beating Capital Fm, Choice Fm and BBC 1Xtra. In 2007 majorfm.com was nominated as the best website for the Kickers Urban Music Awards UK. MajorFm.com played a key part in launching the careers of well known music artists and was the first radio station in the UK to play and support grime music. Joshi went on to launch UKRecordShop.com in January 2004. The same year UKRecordShop.com was nominated UK's largest independent music store. Both brands gained exposure in mainstream media contributing towards early growth on Joshi's personal myspace profile and other social media accounts. In 2007, Joshi expanded his interests to various other industries including telecoms, beauty, media and publishing. In November 2014, Joshi focussed expansion in Los Angeles and San Francisco.
The art of giving, working with a code of conduct cemented by another code of ethics and morals. In 2000, Joshi founded The Secret Network, later better known as TSN, a conglomerate of like minded people working in various different ventures all under the secret network. The Secret Network is a way of life, not just a business.
The Secret Network logo is a hand drawn Ambigram and also reads The Secret Network upside down.
Joshi founded Sivvr in 2013 and took the role of CEO with Tasmin Lucia-Khan as MD and Omar Choudhry as creative consultant, Sivvr is a creative agency and app companybased in at Europe's largest tech parksin London and on Wilshire Blvd, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles. The team quickly expanded attracting investment and active roles from Christina Milian, Pharoah Williams (brother to Pharrell Williams) and music producer Brandon Bell. In 2014, Hanif Lalani OBE (former CFO of BT Group & CEO of BT Global Services) was appointed to the advisory board.
In December 2012, Joshi launched Incipio Academy, an online educational network and live events company for personal development and alternative education. Incipio Academy notably invited Eric Thomas to London from Michigan, USA who spoke to over 2000 attendees at their first event. This was considered an exceptional achievement and live demonstration of social media marketing, the event was sold out and marketed only by tweets and youtube videos from both AJ Joshi's and Eric Thomas's social media accounts.
- MajorFm.com Wins People's Choice Awards
- Kickers Urban Music Awards nominations
- VOTING KICKS OFF FOR THE 5TH ANNUAL KICKERS URBAN MUSIC AWARDS 2007
- NOMINATIONS ANNOUNCED FOR THE 2007 KICKERS URBAN MUSIC AWARDS
- The Secret Network launches iPhone Application with Sculpt Beauty
- Award-winning beauty stylists merge launch new website and iPhone application
- Sivvr | Crunchbase
- Steve Wozniak mentions Sivvr
- Eric Thomas quotes at Incipio Academy