- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on September 2 2014. This is a backup of Wikipedia:ANC_Today. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/ANC_Today, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/ANC_Today.
Template:Use South African English Template:Italic title ANC Today is a weekly web-based newsletter published by the African National Congress (ANC). It consists mainly of updates on current programmes and initiatives of the ANC. It is one of the few major online publications from an African political party.[no citations needed here]
- Fourie, P.J. (July 2002). "Rethinking the role of the media in South Africa : research article". Communicare : Journal for Communication Sciences in Southern Africa 21 (1): 17-40. ISSN 02590069. http://hdl.handle.net/10520/EJC27600. Retrieved 2014-09-11.
- Fourie, Pieter J. (2008). Media Studies Volume 2: Policy, management and media representation (second ed.). Cape Town: Juta and Company. p. 44. ISBN 978-0-7021-7675-3.
- Semetko, Holli A; Scammell, Margaret (2012). The SAGE Handbook of Political Communication. SAGE Publications. ISBN 978-1-4462-6598-7. http://books.google.com/books?id=OhpnDgNKQTEC&pg=PA502.
- Wasserman, Herman; de Beer, Arnold S. (2005). "A Fragile Affair: The Relationship Between the Mainstream Media and Government in Post-Apartheid South Africa". Journal of Mass Media Ethics 20 (2-3): 192–208. Template:Citation error. ISSN 0890-0523.
- Wasserman, Herman (2005). "Debating the media, shaping identity: Postcolonial discourse and public criticism". Communicatio 31 (1): 49–60. Template:Citation error. ISSN 0250-0167.
- Duncan, Jane (2009). "The uses and abuses of political economy: The ANC’s media policy". Transformation: Critical Perspectives on Southern Africa 70 (1): 1–30. Template:Citation error. ISSN 1726-1368.
- Chuma, Wallace (2006). "The Limits and Possibilities of Virtual Political Communication in Transforming South Africa: A Case Study of ANC Today and SA Today". Intercultural Communication Studies 15 (2). http://www.uri.edu/iaics/content/2006v15n2/15%20Wallace%20Chuma.pdf. Retrieved 2014-09-11.