Abdul Karim Abid
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on July 22 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Abdul_Karim_Abid. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Abdul_Karim_Abid, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Abdul_Karim_Abid.
Maulana Abdul Karim Abid (born 1951 in Batgram, Mansehra) is a Pakistani politician. He is the Vice President in Sindh of Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam and of Sindh MMAP, and the Chancellor of Jamia Madnia Islamia Gulshan-e-iqbal. He is a Sunni Deobandi Muslim.
Abid is the vice president of Sindh Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam (F) and a member of its central advisory committee. He is also chancellor of Jamia Madnia Islamia in Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi, Pakistan, and Managing Trustee of Jamia Madnia Islamia. Maulana has an MA degree in Islamiat and Shada Sanad from Wifaqul Madaris Arabia Pakistan madarsa Jamiah Farooqia, Karachi, Pakistan.
Family son as politician
Mr.Asif kareem s/o Maulana Abdul Karim Abid born in 26-09-1987 at karachi Gulshan-e-iqbal he also leade Jamiat talaba-e-Islam in 2009 as president Gulshan Town currently leader of Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam (F) Karachi east as honour. Asif Kareem complete Matriculation in science from Ali Gharh Muslim University Academy (School) Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Intermediate in Commerce Government National College Shaheed-e-millat Road, Karachi, Bachelor in Commerce from University of Karachi currently doing MBA at Karachi university and doing job in jamia Madnia Islamia as Director Public Relations.
Maulana's political career with JUI-F began in 1971, when he was selected Ameer of Karachi East. Soon after, he was elected Chief of the Karachi Committee of JUI-F and promoted to Information Secretary of Sindh JUI. In the next session he was elected vice president of Sindh JUI-F and became a member of its central advisory council. He served as a Chairman of Sindh Bainul Mazahib Aman Committee and Vice President of Sindh Muttahida Majlis-e-Amal and received various awards for his political activities. In the Pakistani general elections of 2008 and 2013, Maulana stood as a candidate of Muttahida Majlis-e-Amala for National Assembly seat NA-253 and as a candidate of JUI-F for Provisional Assembly seat PS-126. He lost both elections, but stated, “I am not a loser because there were no elections only selection,” arguing that since Constituency NA-253 had more than two lack votes it was impossible to defeat him.Template:Clarify[no citations needed here]
- "'Foreign, mily role in judges' issue left negative impression'". Daily Times. 23 March 2009. http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2009\03\23\story_23-3-2009_pg12_4. Retrieved 25 February 2012.
- "MMA accuses Shujaat of misleading people". Daily Times. 7 January 2005. Archived from the original on 20 October 2013. https://web.archive.org/web/20131020143322/http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=story_7-1-2005_pg7_31. Retrieved 25 February 2012.
- "NA-253 (Karachi-XV)". Electoral Commission of Pakistan. http://www2.ecp.gov.pk/vsite/complete/Search.aspx?constituency=NA&constituencyid=NA-253. Template:Dead link
- "P (Karachi-XV)". Electoral Commission of Pakistan. http://www.ecp.gov.pk/electionresult/Search.aspx?constituency=PA&constituencyid=PS-126.