- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on September 15 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Accompany. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Accompany, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Accompany.
Advertising? Template:Infobox organization
Accompany is an American mobile and web relationship management app. Known as a "personal chief-of-staff," it helps organize a person's contacts. The company is led by Amy Chang, former head of Google Analytics. It was founded by Chang, Matthias Ruhl, a senior research scientist at Google, and Ryan McDonough, former CFO of Ning.
Accompany has raised a total of $40 million+ in investments. They raised a round of $20.6 million in investment from Cowboy Ventures, Charles River Ventures, Iconic, and Dave Goldberg. In December 2016, Accompany raised an additional round of $20 million from Ignition Partners.
- "Accompani Links With $15M to Help People Manage Professional Networks". Accompani Links With $15M to Help People Manage Professional Networks. ISSN 0099-9660. https://www.wsj.com/articles/DJFVW00120141119eabjasf79?mod=undefined.
- Lynley, Matthew. "Accompany’s digital chief-of-staff application launches in beta". https://techcrunch.com/2016/08/03/accompanys-digital-chief-of-staff-application-launches-in-beta/.
- "Why Powerful Women Love Google, and Why They Leave It". http://fortune.com/2015/09/10/women-of-google/.
- Boss, Jeff. "3 Simple Strategies To Help You Prepare For (And Crush) Your Next Company Meeting". 3 Simple Strategies To Help You Prepare For (And Crush) Your Next Company Meeting. https://www.forbes.com/sites/jeffboss/2016/10/04/3-simple-strategies-to-help-you-prepare-for-and-crush-your-next-company-meeting/#79ea82ec2395.
- "Accompany Wants to Be Your Mobile Chief of Staff". http://fortune.com/2016/08/03/accompany-chief-of-staff/.
- "5 Hacks To Know Before Launching A Human-centric Tech Startup" (in en-US). 5 Hacks To Know Before Launching A Human-centric Tech Startup. http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/09/01/5-hacks-to-know-before-launching-human-centric-tech-startup.html.
- Butcher, Mike. "Amy Chang, Founder of Accompany the AI staff app, joins Disrupt London, Dec 5-6". https://techcrunch.com/2016/10/04/amy-chang-founder-of-accompany-the-ai-staff-app-joins-disrupt-london-dec-5-6/.
- "Target Makes a Connection with Match.com CEO and Other Tech Experts" (in en-US). Target Makes a Connection with Match.com CEO and Other Tech Experts. https://corporate.target.com/article/2014/05/target-digital-advisory-council-announcement.
- Kulwin, Noah. "Capital Gains: Bigcommerce Gets Bigger, Kik Messenger's New Round and More". http://www.recode.net/2014/11/23/11633188/capital-gains-bigcommerce-gets-bigger-kik-messengers-new-round-and.
- Lawler, Ryan. "Relationship Management Startup Accompani Gets Another $15M While Still In Alpha". https://techcrunch.com/2014/11/19/accompani-15m-series-b/.
- "Funding roundup - week ending 11/21/14". Funding roundup - week ending 11/21/14. http://vator.tv/news/2014-11-21-funding-roundup-week-ending-11-21-14.
- FORTUNE. "Accompany, a Mobile Chief of Staff That Rivals LinkedIn, Raises More Cash". http://fortune.com/2016/12/05/accompany/.
- Lynley, Matthew. "Digital chief-of-staff app Accompany raises $20M and launches a UK Beta". https://techcrunch.com/2016/12/05/digital-chief-of-staff-app-accompany-raises-20m-and-launches-a-uk-beta/.