- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on December 18 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Adam_Parker. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Adam_Parker, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Adam_Parker.
Adam Parker is currently Chief US Equity Strategist for Morgan Stanley. Previously, Parker was Chief Investment Strategist and Director of Quantitative Research at Sanford C. Bernstein, where he spent more than 11 years.
In those roles, Parker was named to Institutional Investor's 2009 and 2010 All-America Team in both portfolio strategy and quantitative research. His other roles at SCB included Global Director of Research, Senior Semiconductor Analyst and Quantitative Research Associate. Previously, Parker was a financial and statistical analyst at American Express and a management consultant focused on the financial sector.
- Phillips, Matt. "Morgan Stanley: Here’s Where We Think Stocks Go in 2011", Wall Street Journal, 10 January 2011. Retrieved 2011-12-29
- Morgan Stanley North America Research Team. "", November 2011. Retrieved 2011-12-29
- CNBC interview with Parker, "Defensive Market Plays", 29 November 2011. Retrieved 2011-12-29.
- The Street, Contributor, "Morgan Stanley Analyst Nails 2011 S&P 500 Call", Forbes, 22 December 2011. Retrieved 2011-12-29.
- Ro, Sam. "Here Are 6 Reasons To Be Bullish On Stocks In 2012", Business Insider, 27 December 2011. Retrieved 2011-12-29.
- Beller, Margo. "Morgan Stanley Strategist: Stay Defensive on Stocks", CNBC, 9 December 2011. Retrieved 2011-12-29.