Aderonke Adeniyi Esther
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on May 15 2020. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Aderonke_Adeniyi_Esther. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Aderonke_Adeniyi_Esther, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Aderonke_Adeniyi_Esther.
Original short description: "Nigerian actress"
- This article was tagged for needing more citations which aren't needed here.
|Aderonke Adeniyi Esther|
November 15, 1983
Oyo State, Nigeria
She was born on November 15 in Oyo State (Nigeria), the second child in a family of six. She attended Kinder Land Nursery and Primary school, Oyo state; the Polytechnic High School then The Polytechnic Ibadan, Oyo State where she obtained her a National Diploma Certificate and then Mui Authentic School of Drama for a two-year course in Performing Arts.
She earned a degree in Performing Arts from Mui Authentic School of Drama and joined the industry fully in 2007. She made her acting debut in the 2007 film Ebure. In 2014, she  produced her first movie, Sikemi. She went on to produce Iboju in 2015, Ajaga and Aya Wa in 2016 and her latest production, Twisted in 2018. She has also featured in several movies like, Iku Ewa, Oyenusi, Atori, Ogede Dudu, Orisirisi, Iranran and lots more.
Awards and honours
- Mainland TV Fashion Show and Awards Most Outstanding Actress (2017)
- Green View Entertainment Awards Nollywood Revelation Of The Year (female) (2018)
- Ebure (2008)
- Iku Ewa (2009)
- Oyenusi (2009)
- Jemiriye (2011)
- Ogede Dudu (2009)
- Fool's Paradise (2015)
- Atori (2015)
- Iboju (2015)
- Woto (2016)
- Ajaga (2016)
- Orisirisi (2016)
- Iranran (2016)
- Aya Wa (2017)
- Twisted (2018)
- ""My Storylines Are Always Unique" -Nollywood Actress/Producer, Aderonke Adeniyi". http://peoplespostng.com/news/2018/04/pp-movies-my-storylines-are-always-unique-nollywood-actress-producer-ronke-adeniyi/. Retrieved April 12, 2018.
- "Nollywood Actress, Aderonke Adeniyi Marks Daughter's Birthday In Dubai". http://peoplespostng.com/news/2018/04/nollywood-actress-ronke-adeniyi-marks-daughters-birthday-in-dubai/. Retrieved April 22, 2018.
- correspondent (April 29, 2018). "The way I handle advances from men –Ronke Adeniyi". https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/04/the-way-i-handle-advances-from-men-ronke-adeniyi//. Retrieved May 9, 2018.