Ahmed Shawki (socialist)
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on May 12 2015. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Ahmed_Shawki_(socialist). All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Ahmed_Shawki_(socialist), the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Ahmed_Shawki_(socialist).
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (April 2014)
Ahmed Shawki is an Arab American socialist activist and journalist, the editor of the International Socialist Review and a leader of the International Socialist Organization.[no citations needed here]
- Ahmed Shawki, Black Liberation and Socialism (Haymarket Books, 2006), ISBN 1-931859-26-4.
- Anthony Arnove, Peter Binns, Tony Cliff, Chris Harman and Ahmed Shawki, Russia From Workers' State to State Capitalism (Haymarket Books, 2006), ISBN 1-931859-06-X.
- Ahmed Shawki, "Roots of the Civil Rights Movement" in International Socialist Review 45 (January–February 2006).
- Ahmed Shawki, "China: From Mao to Deng" in International Socialist Review 1 (Summer 1997).