- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on December 30 2014. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Aidan_Cunniffe. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Aidan_Cunniffe, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Aidan_Cunniffe.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (December 2014)
File:Aidan Cunniffe after Speaking in Raleigh 2014.JPG|
Aidan Cunniffe after Speaking in Raleigh 2014
Aidan David Cunniffe|
March 11, 1994
Norristown, Pennsylvania, United States
|Known for||CEO & Co-founder of Queue Software|
Aidan David Cunniffe (born March 11, 1994) is an American Internet entrepreneur who co-founded the automated software development company Queue Software. Cunniffe is currently serving as the CEO and President of Queue.
Early life and education
Cunniffe was born in Norristown, Pennsylvania and is the son of Peter and Jodi Cunniffe. In middle school and high school Aidan started many ventures and contributed anonymously to a variety of open source software projects. He graduated from Great Valley High School in Malvern, Pennsylvania in 2012 and that fall he enrolled in the Martin J. Whitman School of Management at Syracuse University. While he was a freshman at Syracuse, Cunniffe started Queue Software with Nate Frechette, a senior at the nearby Le Moyne College.  The pair experienced some early successes with consumer and enterprise apps they developed ..
During the summer of 2013 Queue began developing technologies to automate computer programming. The goal was to design a program that could do the work of human developers by interpreting software specifications and writing real working code. Once Queue began raising money in May of 2014, Cunniffe dropped out of Syracuse University. The company has gone on to raise a 1.7 million dollars, closing its most recent seed round in October of 2014 .
Cunniffe serves as the CEO and President of Queue Software and is on the company's board.
Cunniffe is an avid long distance runner.  He also speaks regularly to groups of entrepreneurs and professionals about his experiences starting companies and the power of technological innovation. When time permits, he also enjoys doing standup comedy.
- "Aidan Cunniffe". Crunchbase. November 15, 2014. http://www.crunchbase.com/person/aidan-cunniffe.
- Delarosa, Byron. "#WhitmanWatch Aidan Cunniffe". http://whitmanblogs.syr.edu/uncategorized/whitmanwatch-aidan-cunniffe. Retrieved 28 December 2014.
- Stockdale, Charlotte. "Student app spreads to SU campus, focuses on social interaction". http://dailyorange.com/2013/04/student-app-spreads-to-su-campus-focuses-on-social-interaction/. Retrieved 28 December 2014.
- Cunniffe, Aidan. "How to be Successful: The most important thing I learned at Syracuse University.". http://www.aidancunniffe.com/how-to-be-successful-the-most-important-thing-i-learned-at-syracuse-university/. Retrieved 28 December 2014.
- "Queue Software". Crunchbase. http://www.crunchbase.com/organization/queue-software-inc. Retrieved 28 December 2014.
- "Aidan Cunniffe -PA Milesplit". http://pa.milesplit.com/athletes/insider/610247-aidan-cunniffe#.VKCXBsBs.
- Cunniffe's Twitter "Template:Citation error". https://twitter.com/aidandcunniffetitle=Aidan Cunniffe's Twitter.