- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on March 27 2018. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Airbourne_Colours. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Airbourne_Colours, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Airbourne_Colours.
The company was founded in 2010. The company operates from Bournemouth Airport (capable of taking aircraft up to Airbus A321/B737-900) and East Midlands with two bays (1 bay capable of taking aircraft up to Airbus A321/B737-900 and the second bay capable of B737-400/Airbus A319).
In 2015, Airbourne Colours won Best Commercial Aircraft Painting Company UK at the Global Product & Service Awards.
In 2016, Nordic Aviation adopted Nordica as their new name and Airbourne Colours repainted their fleet.
Recently Airbourne Colours painted the Coca Cola sponsored Fifa World Cup planes
Areas of activity
- Painting of Passenger/Civil aircraft
- Painting of Military aircraft
- Painting of Executive/VIP aircraft
- Production of Stencils, Decals, Technical and Mandatory markings for aircraft including internal placards
- On site Engineering cover supported by BCT Aviation or European Aviation
- Capabilities to arrange ECs/Livery Drawings
- Off site working parties capable of working in the UK and Europe
Airbourne Colours painted over 110 aircraft in 2017.
Certificates and licences
- Various airline company quality approvals
- "Global Product & Service Awards 2015". https://issuu.com/aiglobalmedia/docs/global_product___service_awards.
- "The Baltic Course (Magazine for the Baltics)". http://www.baltic-course.com/eng/transport/?doc=117863.
- "Seen fresh from Airborne Colours Paint shop at BOH in this striking livery ahead of the Fifa 2018 World Cup Trophy Tour". https://www.planespotters.net/photo/808382/g-powc-titan-airways-boeing-737-33aqc.