- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on November 24 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Ajay_Trehan. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Ajay_Trehan, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Ajay_Trehan.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (November 2016)
Primary sources Template:COI
|Alma mater||Indian Institute of Technology Delhi|
|Occupation||Founder & CEO of AuthBridge Research Services|
Ajay Trehan started his career with Shriram Industrial Enterprises Limited (erstwhile DCM Group), where he worked for two years. He later worked for ICI before co-founding Webrizon and CoreBPO. In 2005, he founded AuthBridge Research Services, of which he has been CEO since 2005. For their innovations in Background Screening Industry in India, Cornell University published a research paper titled "AuthBridge Research Services: Innovating HR Operations in India."
He has received his Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering from IIT Delhi, in 1993.
- Nikhilesh Sinha. "Starting Up showcases Authbridge - a research and background check company". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB9-eFFQPD4. Retrieved 2016-11-24.
- "Interview: Ajay Trehan, Founder & CEO, AuthBridge". http://www.worldhrdiary.com/2016/05/interview-ajay-trehan-founder-ceo.html. Retrieved 2016-11-24.
- Rehman, Jafar (15 March 2016). "Background Verification: A necessity in recruiting the right talent". https://www.peoplematters.in/article/background-verification/background-screening-necessity-recruiting-right-talent-13087. Retrieved 2016-11-24.
- "AuthBridge Research Services: Innovating HR Operations in India" (PDF). http://forum.johnson.cornell.edu/faculty/gaur/authbridge.pdf. Retrieved 2016-11-24.